Central Highlands Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Adams for B and F.
Jordan Alixander will win rising star hands down, played every senior game this year bar one, he kicks goals and would poll in our club b and f. He also has another year in the under 18. He gets noticed even in a good side.

I don't think you can win the rookie of the year if you are still eligible for Juniors.. I might be wrong but i think that is part of the criteria.

Luke Adams for B and F.
Jordan Alixander will win rising star hands down, played every senior game this year bar one, he kicks goals and would poll in our club b and f. He also has another year in the under 18. He gets noticed even in a good side.

safe bet i reckon, unlucky not to play a game of rebels as im sure he will next year. Always a stand out if u have a gut and differnt skin colour haha nah he is a good little player and great kid! no josh cowan tho

are you even sure he would get nominated over joel mahar??
not saying its a bad choice as he is a good player, but i would predict joel mahar being nominated from bungaree

both great kids but im pretty sure jackson murphy got the nod, could be wrong!

what do you mean 'come finals' its already finals mate.

who won out of learmonth v bunniyong?

Well i was a long way off with my tip of buni over learmonth, they started alright with 4 goals in the 1st quarter into the wind, but Learmonth were harder, smarter and a lot more skillful today. Dominated from quarter time onwards.. buni were simply disappointing today!

Well i was a long way off with my tip of buni over learmonth, they started alright with 4 goals in the 1st quarter into the wind, but Learmonth were harder, smarter and a lot more skillful today. Dominated from quarter time onwards.. buni were simply disappointing today!

Bunnnies were really bad yesterday and made me look stupid as i also tipped them. Take nothing away from learmonth they played a good brand of finals footy.

Hepburn vs Daylesford - Think they would have learnt a lesson from a few weeks ago and dont think robbo will settle for another showing like that, they were embarassed and will be looking for redemption. If it is dry on the weekend just think they can get it done on the big ground at learmonth and expose the older midfield of daylesford. Will be a good game!

Learmonth vs Waubra - both pretty impressive on the weekend but think the roos will win. Only reason is that everyone wants learmonth to lose! should be another close one between the two.

The boy from Nhill Ricky Leyonhjelm (Learmonth) is my tip for rising star!:thumbsu:
It will be intresting to see if he sticks around for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Adams for B and F.

The boy from Nhill Ricky Leyonhjelm (Learmonth) is my tip for rising star!:thumbsu:
It will be intresting to see if he sticks around for next year.

Jordan Alixander - with another year in the 18s wouldn't be qualified for the rookie of the year. 1st year out of 18s.

Ricky Leyonhjelm - from Nhill, so didn't play juniors at the club. so also not eligible

anyone heard the rumours about Hepburn getting Scott Lucas and Damian Peverill?

Would definately fill the holes that cox and o'halloran leave when they change clubs next season.

what are everyones opinions? do you think its possible? im just saying what i heard at the finals from a few guys on the w.e.

Jordan Alixander - with another year in the 18s wouldn't be qualified for the rookie of the year. 1st year out of 18s.

Ricky Leyonhjelm - from Nhill, so didn't play juniors at the club. so also not eligible

ohhh ok i thought it was like an age thing, well in that case jordy's my tip but rick's had a lovely first year in the league

anyone heard the rumours about Hepburn getting Scott Lucas and Damian Peverill?

Would definately fill the holes that cox and o'halloran leave when they change clubs next season.

what are everyones opinions? do you think its possible? im just saying what i heard at the finals from a few guys on the w.e.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you really believe that then....
Sounds like something someone joked about, that their kid heard who told his classmate who told his dad who works the bar at Dford.

ohhh ok i thought it was like an age thing, well in that case jordy's my tip but rick's had a lovely first year in the league
What is it that you kids dont get??? Alexander cant win it, HE IS STILL A JUNIOR THEREFORE INELIGIBLE... if he was then Sam Conroy would also be a worthy contender, next year they get their turn. From what i know, who ever Bungaree picks as their choice will be hard to beat. Our rookie will be Alec Cimera, who should finish in the top 3. He hasn't missed a game playing with one of the better sides of the CHFL, but has more importantly become a vital member of our team.
As for the Lucas/ Peverill rumour, now i love Coxy, and i love Essendon, Dan, well he has a classic case of small mans syndrome... love the way he plays... had a great year though! wish it was true, we wouldn't need Coxy on our small ground. We could play Lucas at CHB to stop the opposition scoring, then give him the ball, block for him as he runs through the middle and bangs them through the big sticks. Would be the first to kick the ton playing CHB. Love to get the rumour mill going with this one, but not true...

What is it that you kids dont get??? Alexander cant win it, HE IS STILL A JUNIOR THEREFORE INELIGIBLE... if he was then Sam Conroy would also be a worthy contender, next year they get their turn. From what i know, who ever Bungaree picks as their choice will be hard to beat. Our rookie will be Alec Cimera, who should finish in the top 3. He hasn't missed a game playing with one of the better sides of the CHFL, but has more importantly become a vital member of our team.
As for the Lucas/ Peverill rumour, now i love Coxy, and i love Essendon, Dan, well he has a classic case of small mans syndrome... love the way he plays... had a great year though! wish it was true, we wouldn't need Coxy on our small ground. We could play Lucas at CHB to stop the opposition scoring, then give him the ball, block for him as he runs through the middle and bangs them through the big sticks. Would be the first to kick the ton playing CHB. Love to get the rumour mill going with this one, but not true...

oh cheers for clearing that up

come on fel no need to get agressive, even tho jordy is ineligible i still think he should win cause he is by far the best youngster in the seniors comp but seeing he cant Joel Maher for me

come on fel no need to get agressive, even tho jordy is ineligible i still think he should win cause he is by far the best youngster in the seniors comp but seeing he cant Joel Maher for me

jackson murphy is bungarees nomination, had a far better year featuring in the best on regular occasions..

yeah both good better than sam conroy anyway

Not even close. Sam has dominated games in the hardest position on the ground. Next year when he is eligible (if still at the Burra's) he would be a good bet.

Learmonth "leader" overheard saying he hopes Hepburn beat Bulldogs because at least that way they can make the GF. The word from the court precinct is that TB's legal eagle trying to get adjournment's until footy is over but local plod's doing everything to nail him sooner than later.

Dunnstown big wigs who got caught up in the euphoria of the Towns win over the Burra now a couple of grand lighter in the pocket :)

Not even close. Sam has dominated games in the hardest position on the ground. Next year when he is eligible (if still at the Burra's) he would be a good bet.

Learmonth "leader" overheard saying he hopes Hepburn beat Bulldogs because at least that way they can make the GF. The word from the court precinct is that TB's legal eagle trying to get adjournment's until footy is over but local plod's doing everything to nail him sooner than later.

Dunnstown big wigs who got caught up in the euphoria of the Towns win over the Burra now a couple of grand lighter in the pocket :)

Where's Sam heading if he's not going to be at Hepburn next year?

ArchieDada, I thought it was TB who was trying to 'nail' the 'local plod' for some in game heckling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back