Unofficial Preview Changes and preview thread versus Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked past Harps & Tippett at Knifepoint not 10 minutes ago. Harps smiling and joking.

This means absolutely nothing.
Scaring the fringe players into lifting a gear...clever!

I'll take Black, McKenzie and Daw next week!

tumblr_m6poxbCVsM1r4547xo1_400.gif

Really Sherm? I don't see that at all.

Stringer seems taller and clearly stronger than Harps despite being younger.....but we all see things differently at times.

As for Harper playing I'd doubt he's done enough ..
Yeah the body shape, the dynamics of their running styles and core strength to shake people off and hit the goals at 100 miles phr just reminded me so much of KH in his first couple of years. Stringer however is well on his way to a bona-fide A grader and Harps was trade bait last year with no bites.. Gee I would love Harps to be a late bloomer and turn his whole career around after been written off Sam Wright style..

There was a bit of Harper love on the NMFC Instagram account. Possibly teasing us regarding selection tonight??

Interestingly enough (maybe) that photo was from a personal collection of a co-worker of mine (Harps is a family friend) and he was none too happy (playfully) it saw the light of day. I suspect Mason Wood of playing pranks.

Ahhhhh Bigfooty.

The only place a guy averaging 9 possessions and a goal a game 3 seasons ago is now a must have in the team.

Like National Draft eon when posters will murder club staff if kids they've never seen play aren't drafted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harper not on the emergencies list this week either, McKenzie has taken his spot as 'first' emergency.

Why we continue to select blokes who need a rest with their body (wrighty) and form / confidence (gibson) is staggering.

We simply never make changes after a win.

At least there's still Melbourne and St Kilda coming up where Wood, Harper and McKenzie could get a run. I care more about winning games and building continuity for finals right now though. Plenty of percentage to be had in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back