Changes for Round 1 Finals 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

kierez4ever

All Australian
Apr 8, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Shame about today but who would have thought we would make it!

Do think we need hard bodies and an a decent KPF.
Renouf and Stevenson didnt do enough. I dont think you can play both Logan and Cassisi and Hombsch wasn't great

In: Hartlett, Gray, Carlile, Butcher
Out: Renouf, Stevenson, Hombsch, Logan

OUT: Renouf, Stevenson, and I have no idea who. Probably Pittard or Hombsch, maybe Logan.
IN: Carlile, Gray, Hartlett

I'm very excited about next week!

Renouf, Stevenson out

Hartlett, Gray in

Logan?

Shame about today but who would have thought we would make it!

Do think we need hard bodies and an a decent KPF.
Renouf and Stevenson didnt do enough. I dont think you can play both Logan and Cassisi and Hombsch wasn't great

In: Hartlett, Gray, Carlile, Butcher
Out: Renouf, Stevenson, Hombsch, Logan

That's pretty close for me.. Butcher/Neade gets a crack if they performs tomorrow, otherwise probably Kane Mitchell comes in to be sub.

OUT: Renouf, Stevenson, Logan, Pittard
IN: Carlile, Gray, Hartlett, Mitchell

Hombsch made some terrible decisions tonight but his defensive work is good and we need more of that type. Trengove up forward + second ruck. Pittard is just not good enough. Mitchell is the perfect sub for us.

B: O'Shea - Carlile - Jonas
HB: Cassisi - Hombsch - Broadbent
C: Cornes - Ebert - Hartlett
HF: Wingard - Westhoff - Monfries
F: Trengove - Schulz - Gray
R: Lobbe - Moore - Boak
I: Colquhoun, Wines, Young
S: Mitchell

Butcher has to play.
If Hinkley is going to continue to throw up that rubbish of playing Westhoff behind the ball all the friggin time, he has to pick another tall forward and it ain't Renouf.

Hombsch, Stevenson, Logan and Renouf all pissed away their chances today. Pittard is another who refuses to consolidate his.

Ins:
Butcher, Carlile, Hartlett, Gray, Mitchell as sub and nothing else.

In: Hartlett, Gray, Carlile, Mitchell MUST be the sub
Out: Renouf, Stevenson, Hombsch, Pittard

Logan stays. Go in hard son

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Renouf, Stevenson, Logan, Pittard
IN: Carlile, Gray, Hartlett, Mitchell

Hombsch made some terrible decisions tonight but his defensive work is good and we need more of that type. Trengove up forward + second ruck. Pittard is just not good enough. Mitchell is the perfect sub for us.

B: O'Shea - Carlile - Jonas
HB: Cassisi - Hombsch - Broadbent
C: Cornes - Ebert - Hartlett
HF: Wingard - Westhoff - Monfries
F: Trengove - Schulz - Gray
R: Lobbe - Moore - Boak
I: Colquhoun, Wines, Young
S: Mitchell

Agreeed except this. If you're going to take out Pittard, it wouldn't be for Mitchell. Despite the clangers, if you watch the games, Pittard does the team things, the 1%ers, and thats why he gets selected. Needs to work on his decision making.

Out: Needless lairising
In: Clinical efficiency

With all that dicking around at 6-7 goals up we all but drove Carlton to the snow, gave them a free lift pass and yelled nothing but 'French Fries!' until the final siren.

I will repeat....Hinkley has persevered all year with playing big numbers behind the ball, usually with Westhoff one of them. If that is going to be the case next week, then he has no choice but to play Butcher.
The 'G is a big ground and you can't let the opposition multi-team Schulz.

Butcher plays regardless of form.

Looks like it's going to be Richmond next Saturday at the MCG.

Collingwood would probably better with that 1 day rest advantage for us but can't see Richmond losing this.

We will play Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back