Preview Changes for Round 22 v Fremantle @ Optus Stadium. Sunday 3:10pm AWST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo rolling out a copy and paste of the Gaff defence for Brayshaw, Brayshaw flat-out called a liar ("Brayshaw says one thing, the video evidence says the opposite") and then being trolled by pointing out he should know better than anyone that fair players can make a mistake, is right up there with Schofield vs the flopping ranga as far as Tribunal cases go.

Put Ryan full forward, keep witherden on the kick outs.

Play west as the midfielder he is, get jelly kelly moving from the back of contests towards goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL I'd be struggling but if I was to stick to it, youd pick guys in WAFL on form and drop guys that arent performing in AFL.
Well you want to make a statement- which blokes are playing WAFL and are in better form than players in the 1sts?
We had Vardy, Hutchings, Nelson and Witherden as the best of the bunch playing WAFL in recent weeks and for better or for worse they were all selected. As poor as some of our AFL level players have been- Sheed, Darling etc., who in the WAFL could realistically replace these guys and do a better job? Foley, maybe if we are after another HBF. Brander- possible but I thought he was pathetic in the last AFL game he played.
We are not exactly flush with choices so its hard to make a statement when you have nothing to back it up with.

Couldn't care less what we do, season over hello 2022.

Managed to dodge a bullet as the misses wanted to take the kids to the Derby but the sheer incompetence of Ticketmaster saved my ass (and $360!!) because we couldn't enter a phone number to receive the tickets. I suggested she phone if she was that desperate but she gauged my mood perfectly and gave up. What a keeper.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Couldn't care less what we do, season over hello 2022.

Managed to dodge a bullet as the misses wanted to take the kids to the Derby but the sheer incompetence of Ticketmaster saved my ass (and $360!!) because we couldn't enter a phone number to receive the tickets. I suggested she phone if she was that desperate but she gauged my mood perfectly and gave up. What a keeper.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tickmaster‘s programmers need more ENERGY too.

Brendon Ah Chee Hand 2-3 weeks
Tom Barrass Hamstring Test
Jarrod Cameron Ankle TBC
Liam Duggan Knee TBC
Shannon Hurn Hamstring 2-3 weeks
Jamaine Jones Ankle Test
Josh Kennedy Knee Test
Liam Ryan Hamstring Test
Luke Shuey Calf Test
Bailey Williams Ankle Test

Shuey, Ryan, Barrass all likely to be available this week.

I'd be bringing Barrass through the WAFL tbh, 4 weeks out is probably the line where you'd say WAFL return is sensible. Especially if Shuey and Ryan are both coming back off soft tissue.

Alright, post-SJOGHCIU changes

Out: Vardy, In: Barrass - Gov to play forward/ruck and switch with Edwards or Allen if necessary

Out: Hurn (inj), In: Rotham - will need the extra interceptor down there without Gov and Hurn, so Roth gets the nod over Foley

Out: Allen (managed)/Kennedy (inj), In: Ryan - if Kennedy doesn’t get up then Allen stays I guess, but otherwise for the love of God please give him a spell. Ryan in to play deep forward as he comes back from injury. Waterman might be in contention if both Kennedy and Allen are ruled out but as I’ve been reliably informed he doesn’t take enough contested marks or kick enough goals.

Out: Hutchings, In: O’Neill - can’t see a matchup for Hutch with Brayshaw out, and don’t think he did that good a job on Oliver anyway. O’Neill in to split some midfield minutes with West and Ledwards. Would’ve made it Brander but he’s seemingly persona non grata.

Sub: Langdon again
Emergencies: Hutch (held out of WAFL), Waterman, Foley

Shuey to come back through the WAFL again. He’s managed five games this year and we’re bringing in enough underdone guys as it is.

Out: Vardy, Hurn, Kennedy, Allen, Hutchings.
In: Ryan, Waterman, Barrass, Shuey, Langdon.

Darling, Waterman and Ryan are the marking forwards. Play smaller.

Mcgovern and Edwards to cover the ruck around the ground and back half when Nic is off. Darling to do it up forward.

Kennedy, Hurn as pure injuries, Allen whether it is due to injury or not isn't performing as well as a forward as Waterman, as well as a second Ruck as either Darling or McGovern or as a key/third defender as Edwards, Barrass, McGovern.

Even if it's just for one ****ing week can we see how a smaller line up will run out a game and how they will perform.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back