Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Smith (concussion), Jaensch (knee), Lyons (omitted)
In: CEY, O'Brien*, Kerridge

*Jenkins also likely if fit

Sub: Kerridge

Pushing for Selection: O'Brien (if not selected)
Returning from Injury: CEY, Jenkins, Atkins
On the Chopping Block: Van Berlo, Wright

Bottom line is to replace our injuries, but shuffle positions around. Lyons omitted due to poor performance after putting on the sub vest. Adding in height which we have lacked through O'Brien, or Jenkins if the match committee thinks he's deserved it

Last edited:

Out: Smith (concussion), Jaensch (knee), Lyons (omitted)
In: CEY, O'Brien*, Kerridge

*Jenkins also likely if fit

Sub: Kerridge

Pushing for Selection: O'Brien (if not selected)
Returning from Injury: CEY, Jenkins, Atkins
On the Chopping Block: Van Berlo, Wright

Bottom line is to replace our injuries, but shuffle positions around. Lyons omitted due to poor performance after putting on the sub vest. Adding in height which we have lacked through O'Brien, or Jenkins if the match committee thinks he's deserved it

Have to agree with your assessment .....exception is VB had a great 2nd half and won't be dropped

BTW how did Wright play??

Have to agree with your assessment .....exception is VB had a great 2nd half and won't be dropped

BTW how did Wright play??

Wright was pretty unseen, though he did get something like 15 touches (same as Lyons). Fair few of those touches were junk time.

Wright was pretty unseen, though he did get something like 15 touches (same as Lyons). Fair few of those touches were junk time.
Again .....too many slow inside midfielders

Injuries have forced our hand .......but it's so bleeding obvious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the f*** do you have that as your avatar?

If you've lost a bet, you have the obligation to never post until you can have a reasonable avatar again.

Have some dignity, son.

+1. I am in the unfortunate position of having to see a framed magazine cover of Kochhead when I walk up the stairs at work (I work for a former Port sponsor)

Club confident that Smith will be OK however remains to be seen if he will be rested

PODS and Knighta returnto the sanfl side this week, Jenkins and CEY will definitely be fit for next week and Aitken a real chance to return to the sanfl side next week

+1. I am in the unfortunate position of having to see a framed magazine cover of Kochhead when I walk up the stairs at work (I work for a former Port sponsor)

Late at night, no security cameras - steal it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back