Preview Changes Vs Adelaide round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

What's Tunners contract status? I would of liked to see him play the rest of the year, If Hill is useless this game I would put him back in and stick with this line up for the season. I'm happy McGovern and Sheed are still given games though.

What's the ******* point of dropping Tunbridge? The season is over. My god. Hey, we can keep playing McGinnity, a guy with no future or scope for improvement, but a young guy with some promising traits who has had limited exposure at AFL level? Nah, * it, why be that forward-thinking?

He's played a couple games as sub now , they're probably just giving him a full game in the WAFL.

From what i've seen in press conferences, Simpson rates Tunbridge pretty highly

What's the ******* point of dropping Tunbridge? The season is over. My god. Hey, we can keep playing McGinnity, a guy with no future or scope for improvement, but a young guy with some promising traits who has had limited exposure at AFL level? Nah, **** it, why be that forward-thinking?
Mcginnity deserves his spot until he loses it.

He's played a couple games as sub now , they're probably just giving him a full game in the WAFL.

From what i've seen in press conferences, Simpson rates Tunbridge pretty highly

Hopefully the reports from the airport were wrong and he's not in Adelaide as an emergency.

If he doesn't get a game this week he'll have played about three quarters in four weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...utility player Simon Tunbridge was omitted along with Ashley Smith.

Because Tunbridge has played the last two games as the substitute, the decision to leave him out was more about giving him some genuine match time, rather than the need to leave him at East Perth.

Well, we will wait and see. Would have preferred him getting a full run in the ones.

I was chatting to a friend of mine, who knows a guy and Shep has actually broken a bone in his foot and will be out for the rest of the season

I also asked what the deal was with Wellingham. He simply said that he was simply lazy (something that we didn't already know!). Not only that, he was not following his instructions on a given day. He also said, that with the amount of vision that is available, Wellingham was aware of his issues, but chose not to do anything about it.

Doesn't bode well...
* him off

Hopefully the reports from the airport were wrong and he's not in Adelaide as an emergency.

If he doesn't get a game this week he'll have played about three quarters in four weeks

Yeah, wouldn't be ideal. Needs a full game at either level this week.

Dropping Tunbridge for Hill. :drunk:

Guess Josh is playing for his career.

You'd think so, don't think Hill has much left to give tbh... he's as good as he's ever going to get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back