Preview Changes Vs Cats Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone think we'll contest the decision?
im not sure if he'll then get 2 weeks if the appeal fails
He would which will surely factor in. I'd love us to but it is quite risky, you couldn't get it dropped from medium to low impact so you'd have to get it thrown out completely or have it downgraded from a strike is my guess. Not sure if they risk that.

He will, and unfortunately we play North away that week, so it's a risky maneuver.
thanks Quinz, i thought as much.
if we're any good we should still be able to get the job done.

we're pretty good with tribunal stuff,
hopefully theres a similar past case the club can use as an example and have some confidence in appealing.

yeo was doing nothing else except attempting to spoil.

I have no idea what goes through the MRP's minds at all. Such a stupid, stupid decision.
But, if we don't appeal or it goes wrong and Yeo is out. I'm just hoping for some more Simmo magic and get someone to step up in his place like what has happened a few times this season.

If we do have to replace Yeo (and Bennell who should come out for team balance), options would be:
- Hutch: might be injured, would be underdone
- Ellis: probably want to give him a full game in the WAFL, might be considered for the sub role
- Sheed: probably still out injured
- Colledge: might finally get a run
- McGinnity: maybe as sub. Please no.
- Lucas: see McGinnity
- Waterman: still not fit enough
- Rosa: probably still injured

If we do have to replace Yeo (and Bennell who should come out for team balance), options would be:
- Hutch: might be injured, would be underdone
- Ellis: probably want to give him a full game in the WAFL, might be considered for the sub role
- Sheed: probably still out injured
- Colledge: might finally get a run
- McGinnity: maybe as sub. Please no.
- Lucas: see McGinnity
- Waterman: still not fit enough
- Rosa: probably still injured

Doesn't fill you with confidence does it? depth isn't quite there just yet through the midfield.
As much as we can swing guys like Cripps, Le Cras, Wellingham etc. through the midfield, those choices aren't great.

I think Hutch is OK, just had a stiff back, so I'd imagine he comes in.

Doesn't fill you with confidence does it? depth isn't quite there just yet through the midfield.
As much as we can swing guys like Cripps, Le Cras, Wellingham etc. through the midfield, those choices aren't great.

I think Hutch is OK, just had a stiff back, so I'd imagine he comes in.

Yeah it's not great. Hopefully Sheed, Ellis, Yeo, Darling and Rosa are back sooner rather than later.

Harass for Benell
Colledge or hutch for yeo
A giant bag of dicks for the mrp to eat

And FiveStrings to the smotie corner for suggesting shepp as the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Yeo is out, more time on the ball for Duggan and Lecca please.

Out : Benell
In : Hutchings

Selwood into the 21, Hutch to sub.

I had my reasons. That team (both Keyser's and mine) has eight defenders and I thought Shep was a better choice as sub than the other seven guys.

Lucas wasn't in my 25
Even if he would play the sub role better then others no way should he be the sub. He offers more then nelson in the 21 for starters and offers a lot at the moment.

Do you actually want McGinnity to be the replacement, or is that just a prediction?
DS is often misread Dugg and has a macabre sense of humour. Consider it a dark comedy, if you will. ;)

DS is often misread Dugg and has a macabre sense of humour. Consider it a dark comedy, if you will. ;)
Yeah, most of us just think he's an idiot:)

Going to take a special effort from the boys this week.
bmf.png

Yeah, most of us just think he's an idiot:)

Well basically Yeo is overrated and i'm tired of him being hailed a superstar on the back of the brilliance of the Brownlow medalists work.

Mcginnity is a hard nut, and an obvious replacement. He brings in a mix of skill, desire, and will to dominate all around him.

It should be a clear decision for the MRP.

Well basically Yeo is overrated and i'm tired of him being hailed a superstar on the back of the brilliance of the Brownlow medalists work.

Mcginnity is a hard nut, and an obvious replacement. He brings in a mix of skill, desire, and will to dominate all around him.

It should be a clear decision for the MRP.
So you are suggesting that Schofield should play along side him?

This is the first time that I've felt like the afl.com.au website has been too optimistic about our chances! Makes me nervous. We need you Yeo!:(

Out - Bennell
In- Sheed/Rosa (Sub)
Scooter to get a full game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back