Preview Changes vs Dees (Rd 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

How could the ladder ever not be "correct"? Of course every team are exactly where they "should" be. How could it ever be otherwise?
Well people are obviously arguing we’re a better team than the ladder shows as we’ve lost some games we probably should have won

Do you think Collingwood are the 5th best team in the league?

Well people are obviously arguing we’re a better team than the ladder shows as we’ve lost some games we probably should have won

Why "should" we have won those games? We were the worst team on the day in every game we lost. A team is only as good as its current season. The ladder doesn't care if you made a GF last year. Nor should it. Anyone who thinks we deserve to be anywhere other than where we are is deluded by bias.

Why "should" we have won those games? We were the worst team on the day in every game we lost. A team is only as good as its current season. The ladder doesn't care if you made a GF last year. Nor should it. Anyone who thinks we deserve to be anywhere other than where we are is deluded by bias.
It’s really not that simple though is it, do you think Collingwood is a better side than us?

The Cult of Sweet are alive and well. Here they go again with the mental gymnastics.
Yeah don’t think there’s much mental gymnastics going on here my man, pretty simply half the board thinks the overall team would perform better with Sweet/Tim and the other half think better with Tim/Schache, buku etc. I mean there’s no answer to whose right or wrong but both are valid opinions. Personally I’ve seen the results for one option over the past 3 years and would love to try something different and see the other option but it doesn’t even *ing matter as the years shot and now means nothing and hopefully/surely we have different options for next year.’

Not sure how your opinions anymore valid than others opinions though tbh

Ben Brown out apparently

Weidamam in

Ben Brown out apparently

Weidamam in
They spanked us last year with Weideman doing nothing and Brown being out, although McDonald got a hold of us a little by running around free as a bird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did, BTC had a snag 24 disposals against him in the 2s you really think that’s what we need against Gawn and Jackson?
No less than we need what English produced against Sydney. Remember when plodder journeyman non-ruck Sam Reid toweled him up when rucking alone.

I would however love to see more of what Sweet produced in the Collingwood and Gold Coast game.

No less than we need what English produced against Sydney. Remember when plodder journeyman non-ruck Sam Reid toweled him up when rucking alone.

I would however love to see more of what Sweet produced in the Collingwood and Gold Coast game.
Collingwood sure but Gold Coast you’re having a laugh right? He had 4 touches and 27 hitouts Witts had 11 and 55 hitouts he was killed the guy is bog average at best and is a serviceable back up. English’s bad game is a goal 13 touches and 27 hitouts Sweets best game is 13 is touch’s 27 hitouts no goals let’s stop pretending he is anything more then a bog average back up

mate, i assume you’re probably semi-trolling, but why u feel the need to belittle your fellow supporters for having an opinion different to yours?

it’s ungainly
Because Sweet is worse then Big Tom Campbell yet a small % on here are acting like he’s prime Nic Naitanui

That major pain in the ass Ben Brown is out for them.

The Cult of Sweet are alive and well. Here they go again with the mental gymnastics.

I look forward to the calls, we would’ve won if Sweet played when we lose due to defensive lapses and a lack of 4qtr work rate/effort.

Death, Taxes, Sweet should’ve played.

Collingwood sure but Gold Coast you’re having a laugh right? He had 4 touches and 27 hitouts Witts had 11 and 55 hitouts he was killed the guy is bog average at best and is a serviceable back up. English’s bad game is a goal 13 touches and 27 hitouts Sweets best game is 13 is touch’s 27 hitouts no goals let’s stop pretending he is anything more then a bog average back up
Witts had no influence on the contest. Sweet played almost as a tagger and did it very well.

Also when did I say he was anything more than average to decent?
Calm down bro.

The problem we have is we need to play two rucks. English is by far the better player in other positions. Other 2nd ruck options have in part lead to our current ladder position.

If we already had Lobb we wouldn't be arguing.

Witts had no influence on the contest. Sweet played almost as a tagger and did it very well.

Also when did I say he was anything more than average to decent?
Calm down bro.

The problem we have is we need to play two rucks. English is by far the better player in other positions. Other 2nd ruck options have in part lead to our current ladder position.

If we already had Lobb we wouldn't be arguing.
No influence he had 6 score involvements Bont only had 3 more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back