Preview Changes vs Dees (Rd 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one thinking we may actually win?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No I rate us about a 40% chance.

If we’re “on” for a full four quarters we’ll s**t it in but we haven’t been on for 4 qtrs all season.

Hard to know with this lot.

I really don't want to go tonight. 4th covid booster yesterday, woke up with a headache & a few muscle aches - do you think that qualified me as a late out, or simply a wimp? If I thought we had any chance I would be there with bells on.
I hope you went, NB, it was footy at its best, tense, exciting then exultation and relief.

I hope you went, NB, it was footy at its best, tense, exciting then exultation and relief.

I was there! So glad I went. The 'Dogs mostly do the opposite to my expectations.

It was a lucky night. I found $10 on the ground just outside my drivers side door when I got out of the car to get on the train. I gave it to the other half for good luck, as I was brought up to do so with coins found. Other half donated it to the Salvos outside the ground & I gave a lose $1 coin to the Vietnam Vet collecting.

Luck & good Karma!

I was there! So glad I went. The 'Dogs mostly do the opposite to my expectations.

It was a lucky night. I found $10 on the ground just outside my drivers side door when I got out of the car to get on the train. I gave it to the other half for good luck, as I was brought up to do so with coins found. Other half donated it to the Salvos outside the ground & I gave a lose $1 coin to the Vietnam Vet collecting.

Luck & good Karma!
Funny, that. I intended to tip the attendant $10.00 to especially look after the family 2005 Holden but found the wallet empty. I could have sworn that ... I wonder where that $10.00 note ended up. With a bit of luck, not with your better half, he/she'd probably have misused it doing something irresponsible like paying off a mortgage or buying the family groceries instead of giving it to that alcoho-druggo fat bloke with the cardboard sign inviting investment, near the foot of the Bourke Street escalator, his irrestible spei available from 2 min below
i

Last edited:

Luck & good Karma!
I found 5c on the ground yesterday. What should I do with it? 😟

Funny, that. I intended to tip the attendant $10.00 to especially look after the family 2005 Holden but found the wallet empty. I could have sworn that ... I wonder where that $10.00 note ended up. With a bit of luck, not with your better half, he/she'd probably have misused it doing something irresponsible like paying off a mortgage or buying the family groceries instead of giving it to that alcoho-druggo fat bloke with the cardboard sign inviting investment, near the foot of the Bourke Street escalator, his irrestible spei available from 2 min below
i

marie antoinette GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back