Preview Changes vs Dees (Rd 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s offered the ability for you to be brave behind a keyboard.
So nothing? I’d have no problems telling him that he’s an average back up ruckman at best pointing out obvious facts doesn’t make me a keyboard warrior and the fact that is your only comeback now shows you have no argument other then the “vibe”

So nothing? I’d have no problems telling him that he’s an average back up ruckman at best pointing out obvious facts doesn’t make me a keyboard warrior and the fact that is your only comeback now shows you have no argument other then the “vibe”
Never doubted that you would tell him exactly what you said you would I could tell by the vibe

Never doubted that you would tell him exactly what you said you would I could tell by the vibe
Again though other then average tap work what else does he offer as the “Mids like him better” has been rebuffed many times

Again though other then average tap work what else does he offer as the “Mids like him better” has been rebuffed many times
You are right spot on

Let’s hope I have my dozen donuts tomorrow night I will be happy and you get the opportunity to express what you have said to the man himself.

Still waiting to hear what he offered other then average tap work and the “vibe”

Definitely a few Dennis Denuto’s getting round this joint

The stats that you both ignore because they don’t suit your argument speak for themselves. Hope you cucks have your excuses lined up if Melbourne walk the ball out of the middle with ease with or without English rucking tomorrow night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t forget Sweet has played 10 games.

He’s no world beater no one claims that.

Can you recall English first 20 plus games ?
A ruck has to be prime Nic Nat from game 1 or they are no good and never will be didn't you know. They never ever improve with experience.
Hickey he didn't develop from journeyman ruck to pretty solid 1st ruck
Wasn't Witts 2nd choice ruck at Collingwood?
Lies Damn Lies and statistics can massage statistics to make a case for anything. To my eye at least Sweet is showing incremental improvement, he has only had a few games. He battles manfully at centre bounces follows up after the tap. Attpts to clear a path or get some body heat on too not allow an easy exit.
It is well documented that Sweet doesn't offer much around the ground , he is working to improve he was having a crack in his last match. The benefit of Sweet is twofold he helps us remain somewhat competitive when he is 2nd ruck rather than us getting slaughtered and a fresher Timmy as he doesn't have to carry the ruck alone.
Sweet will never be a gun but maybe could be a solid 2nd ruck at least until we have something better. Lobb anyone ??

Enough of the tedious Sweet debate. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind about this issue and its continued debate is de-railing the thread.

One of Brown or McDonald always seem to get a hold of us so happy neither are playing. Would be nice if we kept Flog Fritsch quiet, always kicks 2-3 against us.

Feels like perfect storm for a M.Daw night for a Melbourne player

Enough of the tedious Sweet debate. Nobody is going to change anyone's mind about this issue and its continued debate is de-railing the thread.
And there’s a dedicated thread for it anyway. Let them have it out there.

I really don't want to go tonight. 4th covid booster yesterday, woke up with a headache & a few muscle aches - do you think that qualified me as a late out, or simply a wimp? If I thought we had any chance I would be there with bells on.
I’m in peak physical condition and I don’t want to go either. I can’t muster an ounce of excitement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back