Prediction Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Walters the obvious out. No one stood out as being droppable poor but a couple might be rested.

Fyfe the obvious possible in but I’d love to have seen Strnadica given a game but think he’s now going to have to wait until next season.

I think Cerra needs a rest. Perhaps Fyfe for Walters and Banfield for Cerra. Who knows what the deal is with Harley. If he came in than perhaps for Giro, Ballaz or Switowski.

Hopefully that's all it is , the pessimist in me says he looks pretty disinterested

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think that's a pretty harsh assessment. He is playing his first season of AFL football as an 18 year old. This kind of workload would be pretty damn overwhelming. To claim he looks disinterested is a bit disrespectful to be perfectly honest. This is his dream to play AFL football he has worked on it his whole life. He is giving it everything he can but the amount he can give is a lot less then most, he has played 20 games now. Decent effort, he may need a break and that is probably it.

Think Johnson will get a rest. If they're going to give him a farewell game at home it would be best if he was fresh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that's a pretty harsh assessment. He is playing his first season of AFL football as an 18 year old. This kind of workload would be pretty damn overwhelming. To claim he looks disinterested is a bit disrespectful to be perfectly honest. This is his dream to play AFL football he has worked on it his whole life. He is giving it everything he can but the amount he can give is a lot less then most, he has played 20 games now. Decent effort, he may need a break and that is probably it.

I'm sure he dreams of playing AFL , just maybe not for Freo

Don't bother getting upset chances are you are right and I'll be happy to be wrong

I'm sure he dreams of playing AFL , just maybe not for Freo

Don't bother getting upset chances are you are right and I'll be happy to be wrong

I doubt he gives a s**t what color his guernsey is or what city he is living in the moment he steps out onto that field. Its just not how AFL players are wired.

Would like Fyfe back, but if not maybe Pearce might get gifted, possibly Matera...

Would honestly love being the team to shove the final nail in Geelongs 2018, they seem to hate us more than the scum

Would like Fyfe back, but if not maybe Pearce might get gifted, possibly Matera...

Would honestly love being the team to shove the final nail in Geelongs 2018, they seem to hate us more than the scum
Ballas kicking the winner against Geelong to end their season would be somewhat hilarious.

Not particularly likely though. They are in good form despite the recent losses. Tigers and Hawks 2 best teams in it IMO (now that GWS and Eagles are down key men).

Maybe Pearce gets his farewell game in place of Walters.

Ideally Cerra and Giro miss out but the cupboard really is bare so they may have to stay in and push through.

I reckon anyone with the slightest injury concerns are not coming back in this year, and that means Fyfe. Bennell maybe in the last HA game for confidence if he plays Peel next week.

I think it will be Banfield or Matera for Walters. Only other available players are Hughes and Crowden and I can’t see them being picked.

Strnadica is up for a debut, two more games. We've reached our goal which is 8 wins. Got Geelong and collingwood next fortnight. We re decimated with injuries and Geelong are going to ambush us it's not funny.
So really just play the kids. 10 debutants for the season would be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back