Preview Changes vs Nth Melbourne

Predict your Thursday night melt level

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine when the most exciting possibility your club can muster is that MAYBE your highly rated, highly skilled top draft pick MIGHT get to play in a position better suited to him IN THE *ing SANFL.

Enjoy the big contract at West Coast mate, they'll be in a GF before us.
Honestly if they gave him midfield minutes in the sanfl. I'd be completely fine with him not getting a run in the afl yet. At least they see him as a potential midfielder.

And if he didn't show anything in the midfield I'd be fine with us developing him into an defender.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We Never invest in youth until it's too late and then when we finally let them in its when we are utterly s**t and so they don't develop and we live in perpetual cycle of the bulk of the team being players that try really hard but have zero skills to execute a simple game plan.

The bloke is that fxxkn delusional that he cant actually see that laird hunting and finding the football isnt the problem..

The problem is that, when Laird gets it, he does fcckn nothing with the bloody thing…

We need Laird to actually get less of the footy if we want the team to go well..
100% . Reminds of when people get promoted because they manage up well but are actually sh&t at their job . Have recently seen this happen .

Yeah I mean this is obvious, they think that either one of McHenry and or Murphy has to be in the team. * knows why, but that's just the way it is.
Will be both of them in two weeks.

Bookmark it...

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We Never invest in youth until it's too late and then when we finally let them in its when we are utterly s**t and so they don't develop and we live in perpetual cycle of the bulk of the team being players that try really hard but have zero skills to execute a simple game plan.
And we play them on a HFF then bomb the ball to the opposition talls

Nicks just can't let go of some players can he?

He's already decided in previous seasons that Sholl, McHenry and Himmelberg aren't up to it. So what does he do? Tries them all AGAIN.

They aren't getting better in their 11th stint after being dropped countless times Matthew
I think he thought all might be better in his new super dooper new game plan.

And another...

Something we could only dream of. Longmuir may be a football terrorist, but at least he's getting a good look at his younger players.

Nicks’s selection policy is abhorrent… but I wouldn’t be too quick to praise Longmuir. The Fremantle board is ah, not impressed. One of the debutants likely to be the sub, and Voss is a discard who will be in for the week and dropped. Longmuir loves his cooked senior (Walters) and honest triers (Emmett, Banfield).

As for Matthew, another step towards the end, fingers crossed for a positive result on Saturday which will hasten said end 🤞

I liked the quote about Himmelberg not having played for almost a year, so "we're excited to see what he can do"...

Is it exactly the same as he did last year. And the year before, and the ******* year before that?
Didn’t he question us for not watching sanfl?

Nicks is a clown. How on earth does he keep picking mchenry but ignores the form of dowling and Curtin and says they have more to work on playing in the sanfl. Mchenry is not even an AFL player .

Nicks thinking laird is going to improve this side shows exactly why Nicks needs to go.

Agreed its been said a million times now but how is the bloke so delusional?

Back