Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I agree we need to drop Hartigan. He's had a stinker but we need to get games in to him for long term development. Jenkins needs to go, Lynch has been terrible also. Real problem is we have no tall utilities to bring in. Cheney, Otten, Pods, Shaw all injured.

I'd give Lyons a full game. Bring M Crouch in as a sub. Cheney comes in if fit. Jenkins goes out if there is someone who can take his role (don't think there is...)
we need to drop him, we can't though.

Even if Cheney is in, Hartigan just has to stay (Talia on Shultz, Hartigan has to get Ryder/Lobbe).

Problem is we need to be able to drop Hartigan and Jenkins, but for who? We have no depth in our key positions.

We have really, really, really missed Cheney.

We might have to play ROB. He'll offer as much in the ruck but potentially kess as a forward. Jacobs doesn't seem to be leaving the ground and he's going to need a fair bit of support. Would be a worthwhile investment.

OUT: Jenkins

IN: inanimate carbon rod

61633062.jpg

How can hartigan stay... he simply has not improved at all since making his afl debut...his disposal is as bad as day 1. I would rather put games into ramsey for those argueing we need games into a young player. Its so deflating every time he touches the ball because u know its gonna get turned over.

How can hartigan stay... he simply has not improved at all since making his afl debut...his disposal is as bad as day 1. I would rather put games into ramsey for those argueing we need games into a young player.
He stays because Lever isn't ready, Siggins is injured, Pods as well and there is no one else
*ready to take the key post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love some of the quality humour in here.
s**t thing for us, Bulldogs and Port play a similar brand - high intensity pressure, scoring from turnovers, great run and spread (which was us + a high press for the first 2 weeks atleast).
They also both have a tall forward line.. Port arguably do it better, since it's been drilled into them for 2 years.
How do other posters see Walshy taking on Port? Do we have similar players to do what Freo and Sydney did?

Well, it's happened as I think most of us knew it would. The horrible performance where everything fell apart. What I'm most interested in seeing is how PW and the players respond to today, fair enough to have an off day (a very off day..) now we will find out how the new Crows respond to a poor performance. Good teams can have bad days sometimes..so next week we will find out, are we a good team who just had a bad day? Or are we just an average team who are too inconsistent and mentally weak.

Well, it's happened as I think most of us knew it would. The horrible performance where everything fell apart. What I'm most interested in seeing is how PW and the players respond to today, fair enough to have an off day (a very off day..) now we will find out how the new Crows respond to a poor performance. Good teams can have bad days sometimes..so next week we will find out, are we a good team who just had a bad day? Or are we just an average team who are too inconsistent and mentally weak.
good teams have bad halves, great teams have bad qtrs, bad games are the domain of the also rans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back