Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL he kicked 3 of their 7 goals and let's be honest, we destroyed them this evening.

Not sure what some people expected, especially in those conditions? 7 out of their 7 perhaps?
Inside 50's 66 to 40 our way, what did people expect? Looks like the fans who only think Butcher goals in the SANFL count if they were contested marks against 5 opponents, then a kick from 60 out at 45 degrees are 'real' are getting in early with Dixon. FFS none of our players could kick more than 1 goal without also having points and he has 3 straight in a game we scored 12.16. What the * is it with key forwards and some of our supporters? My head is hurting yet again.

eqou1u.jpg

WOW - he looks super happy straight after a loss!!!

Were him and Krak close I wonder....

LOL, May looks like he may be pissed at Charlie!!!

WOW - he looks super happy straight after a loss!!!

Were him and Krak close I wonder....

LOL, May looks like he may be pissed at Charlie!!!

Probably because Dixon said We played well didn't we?

Inside 50's 66 to 40 our way, what did people expect? Looks like the fans who only think Butcher goals in the SANFL count if they were contested marks against 5 opponents, then a kick from 60 out at 45 degrees are 'real' are getting in early with Dixon. FFS none of our players could kick more than 1 goal without also having points and he has 3 straight in a game we scored 12.16. What the **** is it with key forwards and some of our supporters? My head is hurting yet again.

No-one is saying that he's not the Messiah, just that this game was nothing to blow your load over. Tough conditions, yeah, but you get judged relative to the other players on the ground and I would have had him behind Lynch and Butcher in terms of impact. Of course I want him in our team and of course I'm not going to hang him based on one mediocre game.

Wonder if the doubters are going to have a change of opinion based on this game? He's everything we need in a key forward.
I thought he had a great first half. Would have been great for us tonight. I don't think many people are doubting his football ability, just his ability to stay on the park. If our medical team are confident he can play 80%of games, brilliant. But if it's just 50%, what's he worth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After seeing Dixon casually walk of from that rumble. Looked very clear to me he didn't wanna get on the bad side of his new team mates. In saying that loving the aggression from our boys the last few weeks #weareportadelaide

After seeing Dixon casually walk of from that rumble. Looked very clear to me he didn't wanna get on the bad side of his new team mates. In saying that loving the aggression from our boys the last few weeks #weareportadelaide
Bennell on the other hand...

Inside 50's 66 to 40 our way, what did people expect? Looks like the fans who only think Butcher goals in the SANFL count if they were contested marks against 5 opponents, then a kick from 60 out at 45 degrees are 'real' are getting in early with Dixon.
I'm one of those Butcher doubters you mention but I think Dixon did a great job tonight. Anyone saying he's junk after that performance should be banished to the land of wind and ghosts.

I agree free agency should be every contract after 8 years in the system.

Players like Goddard, White and Frawley should all have the option to continually change clubs. It's irrelevant to protect the clubs as gaining a free agent doesn't really associate the risk that drafting a player does. Its 99% you know what your getting and you don't need to pour resources into development of said player.

I agree that's eventually where we'll end up but it's not the halfway house we're in today.

I really hope dodgy under the table payments are well and truly stamped out or being utterly, viciously stomped on by then. The relatively ethical clubs who have had to live close to the edge of their finances for whatever reason will lose out to the arrogant ***holes otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back