Player Watch Chayce Jones - Re-Signed to End of 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Good re-signing.. not too many years and I bet its not on anything big salary wise..

But my honest opinion is that Jones has been in our top 5 this year as far as playing great footy on a very consistent basis. Hasnt really had a bad game yet even when the team has been down.

Please throw him into the centre a bit more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good re-signing.. not too many years and I bet its not on anything big salary wise..

But my honest opinion is that Jones has been in our top 5 this year as far as playing great footy on a very consistent basis. Hasnt really had a bad game yet even when the team has been down.

Please throw him into the centre a bit more.
Agree with all of this. He's been excellent.
What has been most impressive is his consistency. Especially after he found his feet on the wing and now we are quick to move him to the backline whenever we can. I'd rather he be left on the wing, although some time in the middle would also be good.

Boy, was I wrong about Jones

Which means McHenry is about to cut loose

Ditto, I don't think I've ever been more wrong about a player nor have I seen a player who looked so utterly cooked turn it around like he has while staying in the same environment under the same coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back