Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want thick silk or cotton rope, you could go nylon rope from your local, but if you're gonna bother to tie someone up...

Lot of work to be honest. Just use some scarves or whatever.

Anyone watching The Recruit? I was skeptical for a start, but it's actually been put together pretty well. After jumping off the roof at Etihad, the lads are now playing against a prison team coached by Sheeds. Makes standing in the hole in front of a rampaging Tomahawk a piece of cake...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watching The Recruit? I was skeptical for a start, but it's actually been put together pretty well. After jumping off the roof at Etihad, the lads are now playing against a prison team coached by Sheeds. Makes standing in the hole in front of a rampaging Tomahawk a piece of cake...
Love the concept of this show, but it's on Foxtel, so have to rely on a friend to record it for me.
Am I right in thinking that the winner gets the chance to be recruited by an afl club for real?

Sheeds: I think you're all in deep s**t
120 minutes later: Prisoners lose by 97.

Well semolina with fish didn't work.
Too much I reckon.

But his b'day cake was moon cake.

wowee golly gosh.

Sheeds: I think you're all in deep s**t
120 minutes later: Prisoners lose by 97.
Prisoners were a little less physical than I thought they would be, although I am sure they were told to be on their best behaviour. The Tiges could take some lessons on the discipline they showed...and as I type that sentence, I just realised I am talking about discipline to a Dominatrix :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back