Universal Love Chris Judd *11/8 Update - Set to play on in 2015*

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd is a champion, we have some other players i would rate as very good but none of them comes even close to him. I hope he continues to play, he has a very positive influence on the players around him.

Well i think he has at least proven the hysterics weren't warranted. He's 30 not dead.

I'm pretty sure the only way Judd won't be playing next year is if HE decides not to go on, i can't see him being pushed out.

I think he stays. You don't work nearly half as hard as he has to get right and bust his backside first go back if he was "done" in his mind.

He has definately one, maybe two years at least. Man is a beast.

They need to include this in his highlights package from Friday night. :hearts:

hsow79.jpg

I know many supporters have probably said it before about any of our champions, but i'm not looking forward to when Juddy retires. It's just not one thing that he does/brings to the club, it's everything. He is a once in a generation/millenium player and will be sadly missed. Can't replace a Chris Judd. Hope he goes on for another couple...

Judd turned himself into the games #1 ball extractor and heavy weight lifter when he joined Carlton....opposition didn't play Carlton - they played against Judd.

he is hated by other Club supporters - because he is that good - strength and explosive speed and brains...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Nick Reiwoldt looks like an albino Lyle Lovett

And?

He's no Titus O'Reilly. :rolleyes:

Surprisingly astute commentator who calls it as he sees it.

Better than Matthews who is over the hill and out of date like a lot of former coaches.

He was pretty resolute in hanging onto Carlton to win, whilst everyone else had North coming over the top of us..............and he gave valid reasons for his statement............not just gut feel stuff.

He's O.K.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back