Chris Judd or Nat Fyfe, whose first 100 games were better ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that how it works for you? Switching to the team that wins the grand final? Most supporters seem to support the same team for life. In which case would make Yeo and McGovern Fremantle supporters through till the end.
Lol. Watch your game idiot.

Your living memory is pretty average. Lockett, Voss, Hird and Wanganeen had all won Brownlow's before 100 games, Carey was already ripping teams apart week to week, McLeod had two Norm Smiths, Dunstall had kicked 419 goals, Lockett 387, Ablett Snr 332 from the wing...

There's lots of competition for the mantle.
John Coleman's first 97 games went alright ;).

Fyfe has reached Judds level but Judd was clearly better in his first 100 games. He was a monster from day 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can still remember Judd kicking 5 explosive goals in a half against the Lions in their prime, would have been 2003. This board went into absolute meltdown and there was even a 'Chris Judd board' set up for a few days.

He was an absolute freak!

Yeah well - what the heart really wants is grand final wins and that's something Freo just don't heart. West Coast know how to do it so I reckon they might just stay.
You guys aren't making another GF for more than a decade.

Judd, Fyfe has just arrived at prime Judds level this year. Could end up better though, is a more compete player.

I think it's arguable Fyfe arrived at that level last year. Would have romped in the Brownlow if not for 4 weeks of suspension.

Judd comfortably. Not that there is any shame in coming second to that, he was stunning. Fyfe's next 100 barring injury may tip him over, let's hope so.

I'm just happy seeing the WCE fans repeating the Freo fans of 02-07 nitpicking every missed shot at goal or missed target like its proof he is overrated. Both are awesome and a joy to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back