Opinion Coach: James Hird

Essendon supporters only - Should James Hird be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still interested in some intelligent responses. If Hird isn't the coach next year, what are the possibilities?
Who could move us forward?

Oh please. Little's blundered his way around and cocked up everything he's got his hands on.

Christ and who wouldnt have? The absolute muck that we were in. The deals that were being done and torn up behind the scenes?

No one was going to win out of that situation. Little might have his weaknesses. But he walked into an impossible situation an its mighty piss weak of journalists and even supporters to then be hindsight heroes and tell him what he should have done

Christ and who wouldnt have? The absolute muck that we were in. The deals that were being done and torn up behind the scenes?

No one was going to win out of that situation. Little might have his weaknesses. But he walked into an impossible situation an its mighty piss weak of journalists and even supporters to then be hindsight heroes and tell him what he should have done
Remember when he made the decision to take ASADA to the Supreme Court? How'd that work out for us?

You're sarcastically implying she doesn't?

In that case Hird has already been sacked, what are we wasting our time in here for?!
So you believe she made up that Hird had been sacked and wrote an article about it?

head-in-sand.jpg

Remember when he made the decision to take ASADA to the Supreme Court? How'd that work out for us?

The more I hear about what went on behind the scenes the more I'm comfortable with the legal action that was taken.

I thought only Hird wen to the supreme court as Essendon chickened out?

As for talking ASADA to court. Was absolutely the right the thing to do at the time.

You see we lost. So that makes it the wrong decision.

I thought only Hird wen to the supreme court as Essendon chickened out?

As for talking ASADA to court. Was absolutely the right the thing to do at the time.

If we didn't go to court ASADA would have said you guys are a bunch of nice fella's. If we lose then we'll let it go and won't lobby WADA to use every dirty trick in the book. Carry on chaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird would have made the decision to rebuild knowing the possible repercussions to his job safety beyond next year. You have to admire that.

That's if there is any truth to the rumours of a rebuild.

Caro's still bitter about Hird not being sacked. Just another vindictive opinion piece to take another swipe. I like how there is no balance to the argument and there is no mention of ASADA 'being laughed out of court' yet she still suggests EFC 'had something to hide'. Don't think for a second she has inside knowledge of the players intentions. No quotes, just her opinions. Only the gullible would sucked into this rubbish.

I was talking about the coach, not the players. Unlike others on here that continually kick our players heads in, Dempsey, TBC, Howlett, Kommer etc

The coach has created this situation for the players.

it was announced last night that Hird (and his lawyers) will be there until the end of 2016. So I suppose that the selfish supporters have to grin and bear it.

Players and coach are interwined - There are justifiable reasons why the players form has dropped - You whinging and carping won't change things - I'm confident that EFC will win another one or two wins in 2015 - And i will enjoy the win.

Yep. I am sure he lurks on BigFooty looking for your posts so that he can fill the gaps when he is incapable of his own thoughts!

It's a play on words from me having met RoRo socially a few times in the 80's and 90's, and us sharing similar tastes in music.
Caro's still bitter about Hird not being sacked. Just another vindictive opinion piece to take another swipe. I like how there is no balance to the argument and there is no mention of ASADA 'being laughed out of court' yet she still suggests EFC 'had something to hide'. Don't think for a second she has inside knowledge of the players intentions. No quotes, just her opinions. Only the gullible would sucked into this rubbish.

It was article number 6 from Caro this year - Think Caro found out that Hird will probably be around in 2016 - Notice that she's now calling for Rodski and Campbell to be sacked - She will call for the sacking of more this time next year.

Absolute trash.
Despite countless word from players that there were other reasons Ryder left we are going off what that person writes?

This person who has maintained that if Hird had of been sacked originally than ASADA and WADA would have just moved on.

Excuse me if I dont take that as a ringing endorsement of why Hird should no longer coach us.
Let alone her attack on Little who was thrown into the horrendous mess his predecessor left and did the best he could.
She is as pathetic in her attacks on this club as she always been and is pretty bloody poor of to nit pick this article when there is countless other mentionings of Ryder over the months that dispute it.

Criticise Hird for his coaching or the performances that we are producing but using one of those articles for your argument is just silly.

I am more concerned that Caro is calling for the sacking of Rodski and Campbell. Next month she will have another target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back