Remove this Banner Ad

KS - Sheeds
CC - Cuddles (*shudders*)
DH - ??
CB - Chris Bond
DB - Dean Bailey
GM - Guy Mckenna
MR - Mark Riley

Bring on Sheeds...unless mystery man DH is something special....

DH - Damien Hardwick
And who is our assistant coach by the name of PB, we have Riley, Williams and Curran, I thought that was it, is PB the ruck coach?

This is a complete stab in the dark but Peter Bell is due to retire this year. Maybe he'll step straight into a coaching role? That said, sure as hell he ain't a ruck coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so im guessing this rules out Mark Williams? (Sandy Coach) and surely Guy McKenna would be a better alternative to Cuddles

Nah got Bond wrong and cant believe that.
Down to 2
CC and DB are the top 2.
Forget Fathertime he will hold out until Wallet gets his marching orders.

That is quite unsettling. I honestly wanted Kevin Sheedy at the helm and I hope he doesn't go to Richmond.

If it's between those two, come on down Dean Bailey.

Sometimes you've been right mate, sometimes wrong, you've been right enough times for me to respect what you have to say but in this case I hope for Melbourne's sake that you're wrong. Thanks for the information though

If we get Connolly - we should merge with Hawthorn...

Won't get a confidence vote from me if we do take that useless spud.

I don't understand why the Dees have excluded McKenna and Sumich, but still have Connolly on their short list. Sheeds might be OK. He made some silly recruitment decision at Bomberland but his knowledge of the game is first-rate. The Dees would be a far more attractive option than the Dons for any coaching candidate. :)

I don't understand why the Dees have excluded McKenna and Sumich, but still have Connolly on their short list. Sheeds might be OK. He made some silly recruitment decision at Bomberland but his knowledge of the game is first-rate. The Dees would be a far more attractive option than the Dons for any coaching candidate. :)
Why did Carlton exclude everyone besides Ratten? At least we are going through some sort of process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back