Coaching Roundabout - Coaching structure for 2015 finalised

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully an assistant coaching gig would get Lloyd away from his media commitments that see him sharing a room with Parrot. Has never sat right with me, her paying out on EFC week in, week out, while he sits there and rarely manages to get a meaningful word in.
he should go out in a blaze of glory; Normie Rowe style

I had hoped that my over dramatic capitalisation portrayed my sarcasm adequately.

Apparently not. :(
Mate I struggle to read people in real life, let alone on an internet forum, so dont feel bad :)

Lloyd as forward coach is a no-brainer.. get on the phone Jim..

Don't mind Harvey as a Senior assistant either.. he is a very good assistant.. not so good at senior coaching.. although you could argue he was on the right track if Lyon doesn't come across.

Either way.. the bigger news would be getting Lloyd on board.. even if it was 1-1 goal kicking work with JD.. make it happen EFC.
Hirdy should SMS lloydy and say 'I've got a solution to you having to sit in same room as carro. Call me if you're interested "

It would possibly be good to hear bomber disclose exactly what he was doing at the Crichton at some stage. Or maybe not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not the biggest fan of Thompson but I'll be dirty if we lose him and end up with Mark Neeld as head of development.
Need played a big hand in the development of Cloke, Pendlebury, Daisy etc. for Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back