2nds Coburg Tigers - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Has griffiths had a touch? The clowns on the radio haven't mentioned him once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connors did his hammy early in the 3rd quarter apparently.

BUGGER !! Just does'nt seem to be going his way. Unfortunate. Hopefully he can continue to improve and be more consistent.

BUGGER !! Just does'nt seem to be going his way. Unfortunate. Hopefully he can continue to improve and be more consistent.

We will cut him this year, or should I say we should. It's his 5th year at the club and he has played 27 games and has caused us grief and drama.

No one else will touch him so there is no reason why we should keep him.

We will cut him this year, or should I say we should. It's his 5th year at the club and he has played 27 games and has caused us grief and drama.

No one else will touch him so there is no reason why we should keep him.

Correct ' may as well do it now . Talk about a waste of talent ' he has really just ground down to just an extra mouth to feed around the club. They should move him on and throw the couple of grand they save on expenses for the rest of the year into the Fighting Tiger Fund.

Im not going to write Connors off just yet plenty of other deadwood to get rid of first.

I will ! He should just join the Grog Squad now and finally have an impact at a Richmond game.

Has done nothing and will never work hard enough. May as well join the boys on the hill. We all know he wants to. Let's not draw it out any longer.

6 yrs for so little return yet there are those who are prepared to give em even more time. a decision should have been made on his type 3 yrs ago.
ya know what though with craig cameron in charge. dans likely to play some decent footy at coburg play some ggod games late in the yr for us and hey presto another two yr contract thank you very much. this bloke is a joke and i dont blame players for hanging on.

it was a good win on the weekend, considering there were 2 on the bench in the second half it was a fantastic effort

Best performers were Wheeler, A.Maric and Graham
Wheeler pretty much justified why he should've been picked up in the Draft last year, was awesome around the ball all day
Addam Maric is one of those 'too good for VFL, not quite good enough for AFL' players, as is Graham, he won the Ruck comfortably, as he always does

McGuane was hilarious, but frustrating up front, offered a lot more than Derickx, took some good marks, couldn't kick straight at all though, bit of practice required i think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back