2nds Coburg Tigers - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

McGuane was hilarious, but frustrating up front, offered a lot more than Derickx, took some good marks, couldn't kick straight at all though, bit of practice required i think

Thanks for the feedback Continstar - do you know if Richmond has asked for McGuane to be played as a forward? Maybe trying to see if he has anything to offer as a swingman as he's been overtaken by many as a defender :confused:

Coburg Report is up guys. Wouldn't believe it but everyone starred again!!!
Get Arnott in!!!

How about Elton. No mention in the report, Is he injured?

Landed awkwardly on his ankle last week.

Todd Elton:
Came off early with a minor ankle injury and took no further part in the game after half-time.

Landed awkwardly on his ankle last week.

Todd Elton:
Came off early with a minor ankle injury and took no further part in the game after half-time.

Thanks Grock. No mention of him under the injuries list at the moment -I hope this means he's back on the track.

Just wondering where these reports are? Didn't see the link on the main page.

dw, thought it was a written report. I cant view videos at work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next game is tomorrow at Coburg against Werribee, who are looking very strong this year, should be a great game, lots of Tigers playing for those interested, free entry with Richmond membership (i think....don't hold me to that...)

Development kick off at 11, Seniors at 2, will be a great game

Yep, every home game (be it at Coburg or Cragieburn) is free entry with your Richmond membership

Late in the 3rd Coburg down by 20 points. Connors 2 Elton McGuane O'Hanlon all with a goal each.

Will we have the legs to finish off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back