Multiplat CoD Black Ops 4

Remove this Banner Ad

well they werent lying when they said the ICR with double grip melts, anyone unlocked the swordfish can tell me if its any good?
Swordfish is fantastic, reminds me of the M8 from Blops 2. Operator mod takes it to a 5 round burst which is enough to kill in one burst.

Is there an advantage to jumping around like a twat when in a gunfight ? Seems like i lose every battle with people who jump around shooting despite emptying more rounds into them.
*s with auto aim

If you jump corners you also can see around the corner before someone camping so it's broken

****s with auto aim

If you jump corners you also can see around the corner before someone camping so it's broken
Explains a lot of the ways i die. Shits become more annoying than quickscopers. They probably won't patch it either so we're stuck with these flogs jumping around like pogo sticks.

on that cluster**** map with the boardwalk someone spawned in my vision. I literally saw him spawn right in front of me but he wasnt facing me... I then slayed him. Poor bloke.
The spawns are an absolute shitshow in this game. As I said the other day, on Firing Range I spawned in the tower looking directly at a guy. I could've stood there for 10 seconds before killing him and he wouldn't have noticed. I actually felt guilty. I've only played a few of the other maps but the amount of times I've died just a second or two after spawning is a joke.

They seem to be updating this game every day at the moment so I hope this stuff gets fixed.

Yeah the spawning is probably my only real gripe with this game. Haven't played CoD since MW2 other than a small dabble in BO3 but am really enjoying this at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back