News Collingwood Cheerleaders / dance troupe

Good idea having cheerleaders / dance troupe at Collingwood games?

• Yeah

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 91 74.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mean to intrude guys, but it was just on the news (laughable that it was even on the news) and it looked atrocious. Surely it won't last more than a few weeks, if it does then you have my condolences.

Dave Lister, is that you?

Don't mean to intrude guys, but it was just on the news (laughable that it was even on the news) and it looked atrocious. Surely it won't last more than a few weeks, if it does then you have my condolences.
Cool avatar.

Did the dancers happen tonight? I didn't see them on the Fox telecast. I think some hearty booing is in order when they do arrive and perhaps the footy club will change their mind.

I hear there was a performance to Sweet Child 'O Mine by Guns 'N Roses that was pretty cringeworthy. I missed it, as the oracle had prophesied.

Did the dancers happen tonight? I didn't see them on the Fox telecast. I think some hearty booing is in order when they do arrive and perhaps the footy club will change their mind.
You're lucky then. I cringed pretty hard when they performed, they were worse than Swanny tonight.

When they were announced as coming onto the ground I clambered over seats, pushed people out of the way, ran as hard as I could.....

TO THE BAR.:drunk:

While you were there, did you read about how a certain football club from down Punt Road way now spends their money on what we cannot/will not do, stream VFL games, and not on dancers?

Channel 7 showed enough to make me cringe.

While you were there, did you read about how a certain football club from down Punt Road way now spends their money on what we cannot/will not do, stream VFL games, and not on dancers?
Nah, but I already knew that they'd done a few streams already.

The Tigers VFL team is literally months old yet is covered better than ours.

When they were announced as coming onto the ground I clambered over seats, pushed people out of the way, ran as hard as I could.....

TO THE BAR.:drunk:

It was Pathetic. Did Nothing and People would just laugh at it

Nah, but I already knew that they'd done a few streams already.

The Tigers VFL team is literally months old yet is covered better than ours.

In. Dictment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHows how Pathetic the Media guys are at our Club
51987-Are-You-Not-Entertained-1a5I.jpeg

lol saw them at half time, f**k me dead they were cringe worthy. I said to my mate jokingly next to me (essendon supporter) i don't think im going to the home games for a fair while :drunk:

turn it up.

Yeah, What I saw it would turn you off the game and keep you at home.

Who came up with this Idea should be Fired

Seriously, if Eddie thinks that dancers are what we lack then w're drifting apart.

Yeah, Club is getting further away from there fans and stuff like this could lose Members

From someone who's not biased, what was the crowd reaction when they did it?

At half time (I arrived too late to see any pre-game dancing) most adults ignored it to discuss game/go to bar/watch little league, some seemed to be enjoying the music (some songs were blasts from past) & kids seemingly mesmerised by the dancers (or at least the little boys near me- reckon they were about 8-9 yes old and they literally seemed to be loving it &trying to memorise the moves.) I totally didn't expect that reaction from them but looking around kids seemed to love it and adults ignored it.

Not sure if this view is representative of more than my area though!

Back