List Mgmt. Collingwood Father/Son Prospect Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're saying he's a hack footballer that will never get drafted?

Never Seen Him Play so Can't make a Call.

Have you seen him have 50 Touches and 20 Goals in a Game Then?

It was much easier to hit a target back then as the amount of pressure on the ball carrier has more than tripled in recent times compared to back then.
That might be true, but they also didn't have the luxury of playing on the bowling greens they currently play on. I'm not sure how often they changed the ball back then, but I remember when I played the thing would weigh a ton when it got waterlogged and covered in mud

You are the one that gone on with it and gone past a Joke

Hardly, What a dumb question of "Have you seen him have 50 Touches and 20 Goals in a Game Then?" ask a dumb question get a dumb answer.

Anyway, this thread is getting off topic. I'll be leaving it there.

Hardly, What a dumb question of "Have you seen him have 50 Touches and 20 Goals in a Game Then?" ask a dumb question get a dumb answer.

Anyway, this thread is getting off topic. I'll be leaving it there.

Well what a Stupid Thing to say he is a Gun when you never seen him play and Reports of him say he is at Best at the Moment is a Average Draft Prospect

Are you allergic to jokes? guess so.
No, but the person you were replying to sometimes has a hard time getting them, which I thought you were aware of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ex-Collingwood star Leon Davis plays for Kenilworth Football Club ...
www.adelaidenow.com.au › news-story
Mobile-friendly - May 19, 2015 - Former Collingwood star Leon Davis with his son, Levi, at Kenilworth Football Club. Picture: Bianca De .
b2e80b4e6b25459298c633728862a1a1
bruce-delish-628.gif

Read this on the Bound for Glory Web-site:

Good to see Josh make the Chargers team as an Underage Kid.

1st I ever heard that Nick has shown some Really Good Signs.

http://boundforglorynews.com/afl-bloodlines-father-sons/
Thanks Dave
Invaluable resource your work on these things.

We are very luck we you Dave the Nan,
Magpie Bat,
Scodog
And Knightmare plus
Others all giving us invaluable Intel and news.

Then there's me. Oh, that's right, not much

Edited for further embellishment and multi permutations ;)
Got to love it. Chuck in

Dennis comments: Cloke passes to Moore who gets it Daicos, then as if by freak intuition Daicos the second has it, can he, it's tight, ofcourse he can, it's Daicos.
Bruce: ........
Dennis: bucket please, again

Hi Guys -

Just started my notes for 2016; had a look at Eastern Ranges training during the preseason and it looks as though young Cal Brown has put on some KGS. He's dynamite. Explosive, quick, will pounce on the ball and spring back up to his feet, or wrap himself around the ball carrier. His forward pressure was something that stood out to me last year, and whilst 2015 was probably a development year for him - he looks ready to start bridging the gap between his best and worst. If that prelim lats year was anything to go off, we might have a player. Will be interesting to see whether he takes off or tapers off. The Metro side won't be a strong one this year, so I'd be hoping he can secure a spot in the final squad if he's fit and his form warrants it.

On the other hand, Josh Daicos is looking fit and has been training with the Chargers. Slick ball user off both sides of his body, doens't need much room to make things happen, put the ball out in front of him and he's unstoppable. Not quite sure he has a 'contested' side just yet, he's a slight frame so he's not looking for contact, but he likes to run his opponent under the ball, and work him over to keep the ball moving in play. Like his dad, he's no hit-up, lead-out forward but he's slippery and creative enough around the arc to suggest he'll be F/S by the Pies.

From my reports, Josh declined against playing with Oakleigh and went back to play YJFL and School Footy. He was named on the forward flank in the YJFL team of the year - which is a good sign. Josh is a talent, but from what I've seen, both boys are gifted but some might say that little Nick might be the pick.

Either way, I cannot see Collingwood opting to overlook the Daicos boys.

Hi Guys -

Just started my notes for 2016; had a look at Eastern Ranges training during the preseason and it looks as though young Cal Brown has put on some KGS. He's dynamite. Explosive, quick, will pounce on the ball and spring back up to his feet, or wrap himself around the ball carrier. His forward pressure was something that stood out to me last year, and whilst 2015 was probably a development year for him - he looks ready to start bridging the gap between his best and worst. If that prelim lats year was anything to go off, we might have a player. Will be interesting to see whether he takes off or tapers off. The Metro side won't be a strong one this year, so I'd be hoping he can secure a spot in the final squad if he's fit and his form warrants it.

On the other hand, Josh Daicos is looking fit and has been training with the Chargers. Slick ball user off both sides of his body, doens't need much room to make things happen, put the ball out in front of him and he's unstoppable. Not quite sure he has a 'contested' side just yet, he's a slight frame so he's not looking for contact, but he likes to run his opponent under the ball, and work him over to keep the ball moving in play. Like his dad, he's no hit-up, lead-out forward but he's slippery and creative enough around the arc to suggest he'll be F/S by the Pies.

From my reports, Josh declined against playing with Oakleigh and went back to play YJFL and School Footy. He was named on the forward flank in the YJFL team of the year - which is a good sign. Josh is a talent, but from what I've seen, both boys are gifted but some might say that little Nick might be the pick.

Thanks for the Report SCPaige.

Callum Brown does sound like he is a good chance to be a Draftable Prospect.

Be Intresting to Follow Josh Daicos this Season.

Could Collingwood be telling Nick not to go Thru the Oakleigh System?

Hi Guys -

I was speaking to the great man a few years back, they're very close with the Silvagnis, and at least one of his kids barracks for Carlton!!! Much to my shock and horror!! Of course the great man did support South as a kid himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back