Collingwood Gamers!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting back into World of Tanks, my names are Smokeyr67, Smokeyr and Kev67. Look me up:)

I'm also into Flight sim Economy (again Smokeyr67)

Android - boom beach and mobile strike (Smokeyr67 - * I'm boring)

Friend me, ask me for an invite to my clans/airlines etc

Is it good for a guitar newbie? Took lessons years ago but never got into the intermediate phase.

Absolutely.
I had basically never picked up a guitar before, now I know chords and my fingering has improved a lot (phrasing).

Check what I just bought today....

http://postimg.org/image/daikh5021/

For some reason it keeps being put sideways, the link above seems to fix it.

Got the tube and stand for $50. Awesome thing about it is that it has Scart RGB, which is amazing for old consoles.

For those interested, yes that's an N64 and SNES (Super Famicom actually).
My nostalgia levels are overloading.

#nogirlfriend

Got the tube and stand for $50. Awesome thing about it is that it has Scart RGB, which is amazing for old consoles.

#nogirlfriend

That is a Fantastic Get.

So you know Japanesse to play the Super Famicon?

What games do you have for the N64 and Super Famicon?

#nogirlfriend

What do you do when the joystick on the N64 controllers inevitably break/get ruined? The knock-offs on eBay are such bad quality :S

That is a Fantastic Get.

So you know Japanesse to play the Super Famicon?

What games do you have for the N64 and Super Famicon?

Because both Japan and the USA use NTSC they are interchangeable. The only difference is the US cartridges are these bulky scare looking things that don't fit in either a super famicom or PAL SNES. The actual PCB inside will work though. So I will be using USA ROMs on the everdrive.
The everdrive is a cartridge that loads ROMs off the SD card :)

Same setup for my N64, got an Everdrive. But because the N64 is PAL I can only play games from AUS/EU.

Short answer. I HAVE THEM ALL MUAHAHHA!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because both Japan and the USA use NTSC they are interchangeable. The only difference is the US cartridges are these bulky scare looking things that don't fit in either a super famicom or PAL SNES. The actual PCB inside will work though. So I will be using USA ROMs on the everdrive.
The everdrive is a cartridge that loads ROMs off the SD card :)

Same setup for my N64, got an Everdrive. But because the N64 is PAL I can only play games from AUS/EU.

Short answer. I HAVE THEM ALL MUAHAHHA!!!

I know what a EverDrive as I nearly got one for my Birthday for the N64. Lucky you getting 2 EverDrives. Wish I where allowed/have to spend that Kind of Money to get those sort of things

Last edited:
This place is almost at my doorstep and I had no idea it existed! Thank you!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Yeah, Wayne who runs the place is awesome.
When I bought my Retron5 (likely to be sold now) he chucked all the ROMs for SNES, NES, Megadrive and Gameboy on the SD card that came with it. Saved me about 4 hours work ha.

This place is almost at my doorstep and I had no idea it existed! Thank you!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I've lived in the North Eastern suburbs my whole life (currently Ivanhoe). When I started going to stuff4gamers and MSY out in Mitcham I was amazed at how wide your roads and shopfronts are. It scares me a little.

Yeah, Wayne who runs the place is awesome.
When I bought my Retron5 (likely to be sold now) he chucked all the ROMs for SNES, NES, Megadrive and Gameboy on the SD card that came with it. Saved me about 4 hours work ha.

Dis some expensive stuff. Gonna have to slot right in behind my new computer build.

Yeah my PSN: thecig1986

I basically exclusively play FIFA 16 on it though.

I just started my first FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT). No wonder people are addicted to it.

So I just started playing Star Wars battlefront, and I have to say I'm thoroughly underwhelmed. Multiplayer is ok, but unless you've played since release and have a bunch of upgrades you just get pwnd over and over again. Single player is terrible. There was so much scope for them to have a genuinely good single player campaign playing through different scenarios throughout the original trilogy, but they've completely ignored it to the point where it's basically just another multiplayer mode vs AI on the map instead of people.

Sigh...

Been absolutely beasting on cod this week, got a 2.66 kd and 370 score per min on cod this week for core tdm. I'm not a core player either, I already claim to be the best hardcore SnD player to ever walk this earth. Such a damn shame the next cod is made by infinity ward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back