List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have gone too early with the Sofra signing.

Same bloke just told me that he hasn’t gone on with it at training as they thought he may have, but Eyre and Bytel look to be the two we’ll sign before Xmas.

From the onset Sofra always gave me Adam Oxley vibes.

Might read the ball in the air well… but needs the body to deal with the attention he’ll then get from the opposition

Same bloke just told me that he hasn’t gone on with it at training as they thought he may have, but Eyre and Bytel look to be the two we’ll sign before Xmas.

Tbh I wanted to see something from sofa given all the hype but training had given me nothing from him. Prob been the most disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think we can sign them "before xmas" as the pre-xmas period is closed.
Don't think it re-opens until somewhere mid jan (i think).

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Did he mean they'll be the only two we keep post xmas?
Or was it just a general "they've done enough and will be signed" sentiment?

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah, have to wait til they get back from their break.

Clubs will have two windows to formally sign a player via the SSP: November 27 to December 14 and January 15 to February 19.

Tbh I wanted to see something from sofa given all the hype but training had given me nothing from him. Prob been the most disappointing.

From the onset Sofra always gave me Adam Oxley vibes.

Might read the ball in the air well… but needs the body to deal with the attention he’ll then get from the opposition

Above comments extremely very quick to judge, also he is going from a amateur league (which is probably best in vic behind VFL to be fair) to a elite standard lol he's not going to become tom stewart straight away, disappointing is a strange word to use to be honest

Above comments extremely very quick to judge, also he is going from a amateur league (which is probably best in vic behind VFL to be fair) to a elite standard lol he's not going to become tom stewart straight away, disappointing is a strange word to use to be honest
I mean that in that people hyped him up to be something more than Ive seen. So maybe thats on me. So in my view, it's been disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean that in that people hyped him up to be something more than Ive seen. So maybe thats on me. So in my view, it's been disappointing.
You were asked your opinion & you gave it Jen. You attend all training sessions, so are better equipped than most to provide an opinion.

We've all seen the footage & I also had hoped for him to stand out more.

Maybe the coaches, etc are looking for things we don't see. We'll find out soon enough, I guess.

You were asked your opinion & you gave it Jen. You attend all training sessions, so are better equipped than most to provide an opinion.

We've all seen the footage & I also had hoped for him to stand out more.

Maybe the coaches, etc are looking for things we don't see. We'll find out soon enough, I guess.
I had him 'pegged' from the start. Mr Spindle Legs. Stick man.

Skeleton Dance GIF

Correct me if i'm wrong.

His mail is that we’ll sign them. He was told the same with Sofra a few weeks ago but that has cooled. Unsure with Teakle.

From the reports I've read from the different track watchers it seems that Bytel and Eyre might be a nose in front of the rest at this stage.

Sullivan looks an interesting prospect with an excellent form line in the VFL. Funnily enough his physical makeup looks almost identical to the bloke we are trying to replace in Adams.

Is Ned Long being looked at for our VFL team only?

May the best men win.

Eyre is the front runner imo, the club is really impressed by him. They just want to see that he is over his hamstring injuries.
So Eyre on the side of caution?

Picking people on pre Xmas training form is fraught with danger. Real Nick Hider and Chad Liddell areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back