List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GST....then some.

Australia tax is companies charging more to Australians then in other countries (even with dollar exchange and costs) because we just pay it.

Alcopop tax is a good example on pre mixed drinks, government bought it in all the proces went up on them and then a few year later the government removed the tax but the alcohol remained the same price.

Over seas imports often overpriced for Aussies.

But we pay so there is no discentive to not do it.
Lol hell even Google play charges us extra by about 30% to convert the dollar, a few other countries have taken them to court and won for price gouging them.
Here in Australia we just go with the flow and pay through the nose.

GW is up to something I reckon.

To let Adams go so easily before signing Schultz?

I don't rate Adams as highly as others. But he was our vice captain and still had a year on his contract so it does seem a bit odd?

I cannot imagine Sydney would have made our life that easy had Adams been a Swans player?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Agreed - according to the media the Schultz “re-approach” only emerged once Adams informed the pies he wanted to get to Sydney which only happened in grand final week.

Given how shallow the draft pool is - I reckon GW has another card up his sleeve which has been in the works for a while now. The Adams/Schultz thing may of delayed it’s progress, but I reckon it’s still there in the background whatever IT is.

If this is true, I suspect Taylor has acted on emotion and may regret it. Learning you’re gonna miss a grand final you thought you’d get up for, probably doesn’t leave you in the best state of mind for big decisions to be made.

I was guessing this may have been in the works for longer. Possibly back to around when Nick was moving to the midfield.

If this is true, I suspect Taylor has acted on emotion and may regret it. Learning you’re gonna miss a grand final you thought you’d get up for, probably doesn’t leave you in the best state of mind for big decisions to be made.

I was guessing this may have been in the works for longer. Possibly back to around when Nick was moving to the midfield.

I actually think it’s piss poor from a VC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed - according to the media the Schultz “re-approach” only emerged once Adams informed the pies he wanted to get to Sydney which only happened in grand final week.

Given how shallow the draft pool is - I reckon GW has another card up his sleeve which has been in the works for a while now. The Adams/Schultz thing may of delayed it’s progress, but I reckon it’s still there in the background whatever IT is.

It's been very quiet on the Jack Billings front.

I was actually wondering how Sydney plan to use Adams. They’re ok in midfielders I thought. Makes me wonder if this will be a bit of a Grundy to Melbourne situation.

Has he been sold a bill of goods that he’ll be their main inside mid, like Grundy was meant to be sharing ruck with Gawn who was originally the one planned to play forward more. But it didn’t pan out that way. Grundy who was best 22 at Collingwood ended up playing at Casey.

Adams was best 22 with us. Will he be at Sydney? Time will tell.
Hundreds of posts have indicated that Mills is injured, and they lack leadership. They are recruiting a tough nut leader. It is an identified need.

Australia tax is companies charging more to Australians then in other countries (even with dollar exchange and costs) because we just pay it.

Alcopop tax is a good example on pre mixed drinks, government bought it in all the proces went up on them and then a few year later the government removed the tax but the alcohol remained the same price.

Over seas imports often overpriced for Aussies.

But we pay so there is no discentive to not do it.
Lol hell even Google play charges us extra by about 30% to convert the dollar, a few other countries have taken them to court and won for price gouging them.
Here in Australia we just go with the flow and pay through the nose.

Franking.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe. And me too. But this is not a megatrade. It’s just Collingwood doing 3 simple trades in sequence

Adams for 33.

19 and 33 for 11.

11 for Shultz.

Nothing mega about it.

Melbourne have 11, they are trading it to us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah also surprised with the late approach made by Tay. I’m sure we were gently nudging him by offering single year extensions of low $ henceforth. But still, Wrighty done a great job to turn the situation into an opportunity to improve both the list and list demographics. We’re a better team with Schultz playing HFF than Tay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back