What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jed Anderson from the Hawks BEEG would be your man

Its all so simple......

Wishful thinking I know but time our club grew some balls and go after them. We have been on the back foot lately and forced to trade and accept players/picks we ideally would not have considered or trying to trade without giving much . If Hawthorn can recruit the likes of Burgoyne McEvoy Frawley Lake so should Collingwood .Imagine the impact it would have on the club and team we have . Buckley needs some help and it might save his career.

Long Sailed I think.

Best chance of Getting a KPF off the Giants would look to be Stewart
Stewart is meh. I'd rather leave him where he is and draft a real KPP, not a tall forward flanker like he is.

Would likely require Sidebottom or Grundy plus our first round pick at the minimum.

Might have a chance at one of them for just our first-rounder if they pull a Beams.

Won't be popular but I would offer the first 2 picks and a combination of Witts Blair Goldsack or Oxley .
No doubt they would want a quality midfielder which they could pick up in the draft .

Would likely require Sidebottom or Grundy plus our first round pick at the minimum.

Might have a chance at one of them for just our first-rounder if they pull a Beams.

and We won’t be Trading Either Steele or Grundy unless as you say they Pull a Beams(Leave on there own Accord) but I am 99% Sure they won't

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be popular but I would offer the first 2 picks and a combination of Witts Blair Goldsack or Oxley .
No doubt they would want a quality midfielder which they could pick up in the draft .

There's no chance on Blair or Goldsack. Witts is a possibility if clubs view him at the same value as Grundy. Even then we'd be paying unders, and to lure a player like that without them screwing their club over we'd need to be offering perceived 'overs'. Honestly unless one of them comes out and says they /have/ to come to Collingwood like Beams did, or Griffen did to an extent, it'd be Sidebottom or nothing you'd think.

It might come down to what position we end up in the first round and if there are kids that we can draft for free that could be better than shiel etc but it's all very interesting to come up with ideas and bundles to try trade for a good young player

Absolutely, and we can't afford to lose Sidebottom under any circumstances IMO since losing Beams.

Agree Sidebottom won't be going anywhere and how good did he look before the injury . Will be elite before the end of the year .

Last edited:
Would love to see us chase anyone who can provide outside run and carry, guys like the hill bros, Isaac smith. Blokes who can carry for 20 and the deliver the football with precision. It's something we really lack

Absolutely, and we can't afford to lose Sidebottom under any circumstances IMO since losing Beams.

We can’t afford to lose any of our Good Players/Prospect now.

IF so You start wondering the Relationship the Players have with Bucks.

Though I think it’s settled now

Would love to see us chase anyone who can provide outside run and carry, guys like the hill bros, Isaac smith. Blokes who can carry for 20 and the deliver the football with precision. It's something we really lack

Suckling could play that Role

Witts is the one player with currency . Particularly if he continues to improve this year . The swans would be keen as mustard and would certainly hand over say a hanibery if he was keen to come back to vic .
Gws have a top ruck man but he is getting on in years so a wits would be tempting to involve in trade if a treloer/ shiel wanted to come home . Aside from our stars , I cannot see who else would interest them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back