List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen_Shot_2015_10_04_at_3_53_10_PM.png

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-...who-is-your-club-targeting-and-who-is-leaving

Coming around to the idea of trading for Watts. Maxy and the boys broke him that first game, maybe we can fix him too? Send him in to Swanny's for a tatt or 2 etc... still only 24, would be worth the risk of a 3rd rounder I think.

So Bennell didn't turn up for the medical ay.

Now, do we take that as a sign he's a ticking time bomb about to throw away an AFL career or is it simply a ploy by his manager to get him to one of the WA clubs and lower his trade value in the process to make it easier.
It looks like it could be going either way at the moment.

Who will Bitchmond target now? They have thrown themselves at every uncontracted big name but nothing is working out. Will they offer something ridiculous to Aish now out of sheer desperation?

Yarran:straining:

Who will Bitchmond target now? They have thrown themselves at every uncontracted big name but nothing is working out. Will they offer something ridiculous to Aish now out of sheer desperation?

I think after all their hysterics....the person they should be targetting is right under their noses.....Go after KB Tiggs...he'd fit right in one would think:D...I wonder if he'd ratify his own signing as easily as he has everyone elses?

Now, do we take that as a sign he's a ticking time bomb about to throw away an AFL career or is it simply a ploy by his manager to get him to one of the WA clubs and lower his trade value in the process to make it easier.

He is almost Dayle Garett Mark II

I still think Freo are a good shot to pick him up. They need to top up or they will bottom out soon

Coming around to the idea of trading for Watts. Maxy and the boys broke him that first game, maybe we can fix him too? Send him in to Swanny's for a tatt or 2 etc... still only 24, would be worth the risk of a 3rd rounder I think.
I don't mind this. But only if its for a 3rd rounder, 2nd rounder at the very most. New environment might be what he needs, worth a punt imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing that he took unders to stay but is still getting paid massively overs based on his performances

Its amazing what happens when your in a s**t forwardline structure in getting legue's worst delivery

To me the priorities are:
1. Player with real pace
2. Another player with real pace
3. Yet another player with real pace.

We are losing Freeman, Seedsman and Young. While collectively they played sweet f all this year were amongst our quickest players.

We need to add genuine pace, and not just one p!ayer, several players.

Watts has been spoken about for the last two trade periods. Don't think we need him.

To me the priorities are:
1. Player with real pace
2. Another player with real pace
3. Yet another player with real pace.

We are losing Freeman, Seedsman and Young. While collectively they played sweet f all this year were amongst our quickest players.

We need to add genuine pace, and not just one p!ayer, several players.

Pace is great but give me hitting the target by foot and scoring goals at 90% any day.

Until the player can run faster than the ball great foot skills kills.

Pace is great but give me hitting the target by foot and scoring goals at 90% any day.

Until the player can run faster than the ball great foot skills kills.

You need both pace and good footskills, why don't people get this?

If you just have good footskills you get guys like Oxley who don't have the pace to break away into space and use their disposal properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back