Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy having an absolutely shithouse bench, like the rest of you kents!
Safety in numbers, right?

lemmings GIF

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy having an absolutely shithouse bench, like the rest of you kents!
Safety in numbers, right?

lemmings GIF
That’s fair. Jackson can cover 3 lines (R/F/M) with DPP. I need Parnell to keep getting games. If Himmelberg gets D status, I’ll be able to cover all 4 lines in the future with just Jackson. Late outs become scary tho.

That’s fair. Jackson can cover 3 lines (R/F/M) with DPP. I need Parnell to keep getting games. If Himmelberg gets D status, I’ll be able to cover all 4 lines in the future with just Jackson. Late outs become scary tho.
Yours is better than most, having Jackson at R3.

Posted this earlier in the week on another thread but guess it belongs here.
No trades left so that is definitely complete. DPP allows D.Rioli to effectively cover every line. Would have liked to have found a spot for Bont up forward, but couldn't manage it without ruining cover.

Final SC Team 2022.jpg

I wasn't going to post here until I had one more upgrade, but... Stewart stymied those ambitions.

Its my first year playing SC and I've learned a few things - mostly from you guys - that means 2023 will be a more successful year than this one.

(how to not mess up the captains loophole in rounds 3 and 4, for starters)

Now I have just 2 trades left, $100 in the bank (lol).

Decided to post for posterity because I can't afford Dawson, and Dawson is the only Stewart replacement who's in the same league.

FWIW, none of the replacements I can afford will look as good on paper as this.

1656576576151.png

1656578659800.png

Rozee might be not be ideal for F5 but having one of him/Heeney/Jackson as an F7/M9(R3?) is a big win and I was glad I could manage it.

Future trades to be used for injury corrections + maybe getting a Gawn/Smith in when they're back.

I wasn't going to post here until I had one more upgrade, but... Stewart stymied those ambitions.

Its my first year playing SC and I've learned a few things - mostly from you guys - that means 2023 will be a more successful year than this one.

Decided to post for posterity because I can't afford Dawson, and Dawson is the only Stewart replacement who's in the same league.

View attachment 1436410
Could buy Himmelburg for stewart,put paddy in D this week, and HH should apparently get D/F after rnd 17 ?

Could buy Himmelburg for stewart,put paddy in D this week, and HH should apparently get D/F after rnd 17 ?
Not a bad idea, cheers!
I’m currently thinking Stewart into Baker because I’d get the DPP + 70k to help boost my last LTI trade.
He’s got a 110 5 round average instead of HH’s 120. Both a bit of a gamble.
Yours might be the slightly more reliable option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad idea, cheers!
I’m currently thinking Stewart into Baker because I’d get the DPP + 70k to help boost my last LTI trade.
He’s got a 110 5 round average instead of HH’s 120. Both a bit of a gamble.
Yours might be the slightly more reliable option.
Someone on here was saying that he wasn’t completely guaranteed to get DPP come round 18.

Someone on here was saying that he wasn’t completely guaranteed to get DPP come round 18.
I'm not sure either way on DPP till it happens,MP's team also has English/Butters in forward line,and going to have to field Paddy anyway,extra help in the forwards and possibly backs may be a good idea ? Just an option he may not have thought of, I have enuff trouble working out my own team.

My team probably looks worse now than it did a few weeks ago, but on the other hand, now I have the most SC relevant ruck at the moment and also Sean Darcy

Screenshot_20220702-013831_Chrome.jpg

Will really be cooking with gas if when English returns; Hickey vs Coleman will be a tough decision in the 2 weeks I can't loop Teakle, but chances are I'll need them both anyway. Coleman averaging over 100 since I got him has helped big time. Lock in my team next year, along with Blakey.

My team probably looks worse now than it did a few weeks ago, but on the other hand, now I have the most SC relevant ruck at the moment and also Sean Darcy

View attachment 1437475

Will really be cooking with gas if when English returns; Hickey vs Coleman will be a tough decision in the 2 weeks I can't loop Teakle, but chances are I'll need them both anyway. Coleman averaging over 100 since I got him has helped big time. Lock in my team next year, along with Blakey.
Nice team! How many trades left? I have SP Hickey now aswell.

Nice team! How many trades left? I have SP Hickey now aswell.
2 trades left :sick:

Hoping I won't need more than 1 player coverage on any line on any given week.

View attachment 1436410
hall looks good on paper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back