Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 20/Offseason Team Thread - Practice Match vs Bears Wednesday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry I've been inactive guys..alot going on at home right now. I promise to make up for it soon.

5. Reggie
4. Zackah
3. Flashy
2. Haduken
1. Raveneyes
if my 2 or 3 years in the SFA has taught me anything, if real life gets in the way, step back from SFA. we will understand..

if my 2 or 3 years in the SFA has taught me anything, if real life gets in the way, step back from SFA. we will understand..
Lol no f***** way..I just got here!
It's all good, just had to dedicate a fair bit of time to stuff here but you're not getting rid of me yet matey!

It's all good, just had to dedicate a fair bit of time to stuff here but you're not getting rid of me yet matey!
in that case - frisky or flashy :D :thumbsu:

You've been a bit quiet Woosh, don't you like the dress and lippy o bought you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've been a bit quiet Woosh, don't you like the dress and lippy o bought you?
I always love getting your hand me downs, I stuffed a grapefruit in my cleavage to fill the extra boob space :rainbow:

#FrankstonRoverMedal Round 2 Mr_Smooth

5. zackah
4. Frankston Rover
3. Sydney Bloods
2. Wooshette_
1. El Dubya

I'll get the Pwned up soon if you want a bit of a write up. I'm supposed to be renovating a house so I'm time poor. If I don't go and read the thread again, it's going to end up with the post of the guy with a dick shaved into his back hair, and I can't even remember if that was one of ours. :p

I'll get the Pwned up soon if you want a bit of a write up. I'm supposed to be renovating a house so I'm time poor. If I don't go and read the thread again, it's going to end up with the post of the guy with a dick shaved into his back hair, and I can't even remember if that was one of ours. :p
Oh man I woulda pwned that guy..I have a vagina carved into my pubic hair.

#FrankstonRoverMedal Round 2 Mr_Smooth

5. zackah
4. Frankston Rover
3. Sydney Bloods
2. Wooshette_
1. El Dubya

I'll happily take it, you know, to save you some time.

And just like that we're only percentage off the top 8 - a great effort from all and sundry :thumbsu:

Stats after Round 3

2e0mt5l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back