• England

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ban CA for this insolent act

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Permaban CA just because

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Match over , 3-0 series win over a Pakistan side that failed to take some opportunities that may have made a difference .

Pakistan i feel aren't far off. But over here against us they where going to get smashed like most others

Anyways, I gave up watching. It was boring and fox cricket only had one topic throughout the summer they wanted to discuss, which pertains to the new arrival on their commentary team. We live in an age where 7 has better commentators in a sport

Pakistan provided some fight, but in the end, still 3-0. Wonder what our record in home tests is the last few years, our summers have become more about meaningless tons and wickets than any contest provided.

Test cricket doesn't work when there's no competition, have fun continuing to market the Aussie summer CA.

Pakistan provided some fight, but in the end, still 3-0. Wonder what our record in home tests is the last few years, our summers have become more about meaningless tons and wickets than any contest provided.

Test cricket doesn't work when there's no competition, have fun continuing to market the Aussie summer CA.
It's been like that for 30 years outside a few South Africa teams and the last two India teams.

It's been like that for 30 years outside a few South Africa teams and the last two India teams.
Exactly. The most interesting cricket over the last decade or so has been overseas. At least we provide a contest when we travel. Teams that come here get smashed. India the only country who challenges us.

Why don't we play NZ more? We usually beat them, but they at least have this wanna beat big brother attitude that at least comes though in their game against us. So close geographically that it doesn't make sense that we hardly seem to play them. They've had a good team over the last decade as well. Pakistan/West Indies summer is an absolute fizzer

Exactly. The most interesting cricket over the last decade or so has been overseas. At least we provide a contest when we travel. Teams that come here get smashed. India the only country who challenges us.

Why don't we play NZ more? We usually beat them, but they at least have this wanna beat big brother attitude that at least comes though in their game against us. So close geographically that it doesn't make sense that we hardly seem to play them. They've had a good team over the last decade as well. Pakistan/West Indies summer is an absolute fizzer
their summers clash with his us I guess, but still, we don't play them nearly as much as we should. The Boxing Day test crowd against NZ a few years back was one of the best I've seen, so many kiwis at the ground, great atmosphere.

CA just doesn't like playing certain lesser countries though, as much as they now claim that should, I'll believe it when I see it.

I might hear him but I don't have to listen.

Or mute.
What i wish Kayo/Fox would offer and i'd pay an extra fee for it in cricket and footy. Commentatorless mode, just raw feed with crowd, no commentary

After day one v West Indies its pretty obvious that if the Windies top 6 don't make runs this test will be over very quickly .
Our batting hasn't looked very convincing either to be fair .

Last edited:
After day one v West Indies its pretty obvious that if the Windies top 6 don't make runs this test will be over very quickly .
Our batting hasn't looked very convincing either to be fair .
Really liked that West Indies debutant Shamar Joseph. Looks a real prospect.

Don't think we played that well (outside of Head and Hazelwood) and we nearly got it done in 2 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some resistance from the Windies Bats , I do wonder if the ball starts swinging today if the Windies bowlers have the discipline to control it . Atm it would be easier to break into the Reserve Bank vaults than into this team .

one of my mates works or the Windies in a coaching development role these days so i'm cheering them on too. it would be good if they could become a force like they once were when i was a kid, cricket was better for it.

Got to watch a big chunk of this test (Now that Warner is no longer playing), and it was a really good game and a great result. That last hour is what Test cricket is all about. Would love to see the Indies consistently competing again but how good was Joseph, great effort.

My favourite part was seeing the unedited joy from Brian Lara as he was watching them win.

Back