Toast All-Australian 2022

Who makes the final team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf? Love clarry but what the actual *?

Must have been on the sauce, so many heroes u could choose from this weekend of football and he plucks Oliver playing a bog average game.

Was Slobbo's Monday hero tonight on 360 tonight. so random. Didnt think his game was anything special at all on the weekend. Just a solid performance.
Still does his job well enough and never drops his head or anything despite the tag but he's far from the clearance beast setting up goals Oliver.

Was Slobbo's Monday hero tonight on 360 tonight. so random. Didnt think his game was anything special at all on the weekend. Just a solid performance.
I’d say it means Robbo only watched some select 5 minutes, likely, or he watched the very short chunk his Foxtel colleague spliced together (Kingy) to illustrate some point or other - which was two minutes. But a decent couple of minutes for Oliver.

No way known Robbo makes it through a game

Still does his job well enough and never drops his head or anything despite the tag but he's far from the clearance beast setting up goals Oliver.

I think hes been more consistent this year, but he played far better games last year. He hasn't got close to the highs of Geelong R23 or the final vs Brisbane.

I think hes been more consistent this year, but he played far better games last year. He hasn't got close to the highs of Geelong R23 or the final vs Brisbane.
Feel like Oliver's always been consistent tbh lol and because his disposal and clearance numbers are always high I think the media just assumes he's a gun everygame. Pretty sure he got top votes on the Sunday footy Show aswell. Watch him get 3 Brownlow votes.

Feel like Oliver's always been consistent tbh lol and because his disposal and clearance numbers are always high I think the media just assumes he's a gun everygame. Pretty sure he got top votes on the Sunday footy Show aswell. Watch him get 3 Brownlow votes.

I mean more so with his disposal, hasn't wasted the ball as much this year, it feels like anyway, last year he'd have games where he butcher the s**t out of it by foot.

I mean more so with his disposal, hasn't wasted the ball as much this year, it feels like anyway, last year he'd have games where he butcher the s**t out of it by foot.
Maybe, I think since his tag he's gonna back to being an almost exclusively inside player and isn't getting it on the outside again. Simplified his game because with a guy hanging off him he just has to get it and move it on

Maybe, I think since his tag he's gonna back to being an almost exclusively inside player and isn't getting it on the outside again. Simplified his game because with a guy hanging off him he just has to get it and move it on

Yeah, Viney seems to be getting it far too much on the outside of late, his kicks make me pine for Clayton kicking it instead.

Yeah, Viney seems to be getting it far too much on the outside of late, his kicks make me pine for Clayton kicking it instead.
Does my head in when you've got Brayshaw Oliver Viney and Trac that you can't play a Salem or something similar as the third mid who can just recieve the final handball and use it going inside. Instead we just shuffle it from one inside mid to the next.

Does my head in when you've got Brayshaw Oliver Viney and Trac that you can't play a Salem or something similar as the third mid who can just recieve the final handball and use it going inside. Instead we just shuffle it from one inside mid to the next.

Like the good ole days when Simon Godfrey would somehow always get on the end of a 5 chain handball and kick a massive floater under no pressure inside 50 to nobody.

Like the good ole days when Simon Godfrey would somehow always get on the end of a 5 chain handball and kick a massive floater under no pressure inside 50 to nobody.
Did you miss his goal against Collingwood, mate? Huge moment.

Designated kicker Godfrey you mean.
Imagine poor Neitz waiting to time his lead and then he sees Godfrey charging down the middle at him LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When ND decides that there's nobody to tag today and instead of dropping Godfrey or playing him in a back pocket or whatever, he plays in the guts and has 20 kicks. :drunk:

Reckon Trac will get the 3 just cause he kicked two goals out of his arse.

He’s literally just looked at stats and gone with Clarry, embarrassing.

Yep, he dribbled absolute nonsense. Can almost guarantee he didnt watch more than 5 mins of the game.

Gus is the only one I care about. I think Trac, Oliver and Gawn will definitely make it - Max was flagging for a bit there, but has clearly come home stronger than Witts and I reckon Blicavs will get picked on the bench. Will finish top 15 in the coaches votes which is well ahead of the other two rucks in the squad. Even if it's a down year for him it's still very much deserved IMO.

Fritsch is no chance. Have no read on May, he's been shocking at times and missed three games but was the incumbent for the first ten weeks so might just make it on reputation. His best has been better than anyone's (except Sam Taylor's game on the weekend)

Wtf? Love clarry but what the actual *?
Robbo just going on stats - 13 clearances when Oliver's best is 14. Still 'only' 8 score involvements which is more telling.

I reckon May deserves another AA.

He held our defence together in the first half of the year with Petty/Lever injured or out of form.

Lynchpin of the best defence in the league and rarely beaten (2Meter got a hold of him, but who else?)

He's been better than Weitering, Cox, Barrass and Wilkie (Wilkie doesn't even play on the number 1 tall).

I think Barrass' stats have been fudged a little. He plays super loose at times and WCE have had a mountain of inside 50s against which gives him an opportunity to intercept. Has had some cracking games but he's also been torn up at times (not that it's all his fault, WCE are shite).

We showed what happens when you try to put an outside mid in the guts during the GF. Viney absolutely destroyed Treloar on multiple occasions which led to our avalanche of goals

We showed what happens when you try to put an outside mid in the guts during the GF. Viney absolutely destroyed Treloar on multiple occasions which led to our avalanche of goals
Beautiful avatar there, Meds

Rucks will be Max and Blicavs, who the media have had a love in on for the year. Mind you he is impressive.
Trac in because he’s Trac
Oliver in because no player is more consistent and he is a god after all.
May in because he is a stand out as full back and no Lever in squad to compete.
Gus misses out because there can only be one brother. (See Daicos situation)
Fritta misses out because he is not a sexy forward - just kicks goals.

Back