crow chat for Port Board posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cows, the clowns, the composite franchise, the soulless corporation, the numpties, the drones, the idiots, the knitters, the problem of South Australia... who gives a s**t what we call them, as long as it isn't "the crows"
Why? Name calling a football club is in 95% of cases just ******* cringeworthy.

I think it's the terrible nickname combined with somehow feeling that calling them by their name somehow validates them. Like I used to grow up only calling Collingwood 'Stinkwood' and if I said Collingwood it felt too official, like I was giving them too much respect.. :p

the cows, the clowns, the composite franchise, the soulless corporation, the numpties, the drones, the idiots, the knitters, the problem of South Australia... who gives a s**t what we call them, as long as it isn't "the crows"
Why don't we just call them what they are: SA's second best AFL team???

The Pride of South Austrayia

This thread is so s**t right now
1393459738993-300x178.png

I thin
This thread is so s**t right now
I think Port fans here might give some ear to your request if/when the Bovines cease name calling Port over on their site. The use of the term PAP when referring to us, I find particularly offensive - for many reasons!

I thin

I think Port fans here might give some ear to your request if/when the Bovines cease name calling Port over on their site. The use of the term PAP when referring to us, I find particularly offensive - for many reasons!
Oh no they called your team a name! Better retaliate by hitting them with an equally wet lettuce!

Oh no they called your team a name! Better retaliate by hitting them with an equally wet lettuce!
If someone calls me a name, I usully reply with "I slept with your mother."

And then I show them the video... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh, you know it's been a s**t day when this thread gets bumped.

P.S. Cows is pretty lame, but I will unashamedly refer to them as the Camries until the day I die.
Not bumped. They moved everything over here didn't they?

So i take it that Mr Fagan is now your new voodoo doll to stick pins in, amazing.

Nah, we've got Smart, Chapman, Fagan, Walsh, Dangerfield...I could go on.

So i take it that Mr Fagan is now your new voodoo doll to stick pins in, amazing.
Relax m80. We have no beef with Fagan.

Anything negative posted here is a response to the very creative "Fages has had to come along and clean up the mess made by Kochie and Keith Thomas" horseshit that is getting a reasonable run on your board.

Fagan seems vastly more sensible and competent than Trigg. I am sure he has helped get the new deal over the line, giving a combined rather than divided front.

But for you and yours to intimate that he was anything better than a last minute helper from the Cows is very wrong.

I hope we have corrected the incorrect assumption of your little troll.

Anything negative posted here is a response to the very creative "Fages has had to come along and clean up the mess made by Kochie and Keith Thomas" horseshit that is getting a reasonable run on your board.
Speak for yourself!! He replaced Port's greatest club asset ... oops, I mean the greatest Crow's administrator!!
:cry::cry:

You'd think we'd be used to it by now.

First it was that raging tyrefire Trigg who was supposedly the mastermind behind the move to the Oval, now it's Saint Fages of Asydney who has swept in at the last minute and saved us all #itsscience

Status
Not open for further replies.