Current Rosters Draft - VOTING - Round 2 Game 2 Chadwiko vs nufan

Which team would win the championship this year?

• Chadwiko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nufan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the VOTING THREAD for Game 2 - Chadwiko vs nufan

Chadwiko Jive's Uptown Five
PG Steve Nash
SG James Harden (Non All-Star starter)
SF Kevin Durant
PF Kevin Garnett (team you support)
C Al Horford

Bench
PF Serge Ibaka
PG Avery Bradley (under 2 seasons)
SG O.J. Mayo (sixth man)

VS

nufan
C. Tyson Chandler (non all star starter)
PF. Zach Randolph
SF. Gerald Wallace
SG. Eric Gordon (team I support)
PG. Derrick Rose

Bench:
Ricky Rubio (6th man, less than 2 seasons)
Paul Millsap
Tony Allen

When voting, keep in mind that here's how the competition was defined;

We each draft 8 players (starting 5 + 3 man bench).
Players drafted can only be from current NBA rosters.
You draft the best possible team to win this year.
We ignore current injuries in terms of drafting.
We ignore any other factors such as suspensions, contracts/free agency, etc.

The idea for this competition is that we draft a team from current rosters that we believe could win the championship this year had they been together for the entire season, and all remained healthy.

And remember, as requested by you, the fans, we've got extra criteria for the picks to make it interesting;

Extra Criteria for Picks - Each team must satifsy this criteria
*1 starting player who has not been an All-Star
*A designated 6th man
*1 player who has played less than 2 full seasons of NBA basketball, for whatever reason
*1 player from the team you support

So vote accordingly. Vote for the teams you think best satisfy all the criteria, the teams that you think would have the best chance at the championship this year had they been together for the entire season, and all remained healthy.

And remember, anyone can vote, but draft competition participants votes count for 2!

Again, no surprises that i'm voting for myself.

But Derrick Rose scares the s**t out of me on this team, and I think Chandler and Horford largely cancel each other out.

However, I think Durant/KG/Harden would comfortably get the job done over Gordon/Wallace/Zbo.

I love the bench battle though. Tony Allen v Avery Bradley would be a sight to behold.

I went nufan simply because I reckon D.Rose would destroy Nash. Rose would be too big and too quick and there would be nothing Nash could do to stop him.

Chandler/Randolph v Horford/Garnett would be a good even battle.

Wallace/Allen would do a good job defensively on Durant but probably wouldn't put up a heap of points themselves.

I'm a massive fan of Eric Gordon and would give him the points slightly over Harden.

Definitely feel Chadwiko has more scoring ability off the bench but still not enough to make up for the Rose/Nash mismatch.

Back