Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2023/2024 (Year 14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys ive made a mistake starting the league. Ive accidentally started the league with both an IL spot and an IL+ spot. Now i cant take away the IL spot. So anyways the end result is we now have both an IL spot for long term injuries and an IL+ spot, there's nothing i can do, for some reason Yahoo lets u add the IL spot post draft but you cannot take it away.

So there are 2 ways to go about this, one way is to ban the use of the IL spot and say you can only use the IL+ spot or the other way is to trial having the 2 IL spots.

Pls weigh in, im not overly fussed if we want to trial the 2 IL spots and perhaps theres an argument its actually better for H2H dynasty league but pls shout out an opinion. Tx!

Billy the Kidd
Moo
Cameron_K
Tony Richo
Gridlock'd
Bugsy Mogues
Helios
Bostonian
Peter H
deeman87
DutchRudder
Nice Guy Adam

Last edited:

Hey guys im recruiting for a diff league. (im not commish just helping fill the league out) Need 4 more managers. League is a redraft roto league with an auction draft, standard 9 cat and 12 teams ideally though we'll start with less if we have to. Run on Yahoo, draft is a live online draft on 21st OCT at 18:30 ET. Pls PM me if you'd like to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is what were talking about, can be changed to daily today if people want. But ill always wait for feedback before changing anything, most rules governed by majority votes. It does allow more effective streaming. Just means if you add a player you can play them that day rather than waiting 24-36 hrs as it is now.

Prob doesnt make a massive difference in terms of effecting results, i doubt streaming a 10 ppg player will be the diff in beating Dutchy come playoffs lol. My tactic last yr of getting voodoo dolls of all Dutchy's and Moo's players and poking them constantly in playoffs worked really well, much more effective than streaming.

Anyways im for it, if others are for it ill change it, if others dont want to change it i wont.

Last edited:
What an idiot i am for dropping Zaire over Reed, no patience, i have lost count of the amount of times ive lost good players with my lack of patience. Lucky to have 2 chips in all honesty, if i didnt make such boneheaded drops and trades i prob wouldve had more lol.

So this is what were talking about, can be changed to daily today if people want. But ill always wait for feedback before changing anything, most rules governed by majority votes. It does allow more effective streaming. Just means if you add a player you can play them that day rather than waiting 24-36 hrs as it is now.

Prob doesnt make a massive difference in terms of effecting results, i doubt streaming a 10 ppg player will be the diff in beating Dutchy come playoffs lol. My tactic last yr of getting voodoo dolls of all Dutchy's and Moo's players and poking them constantly in playoffs worked really well, much more effective than streaming.

Anyways im for it, if others are for it ill change it, if others dont want to change it i wont.
Anyways so does no one care about the above change, or are people just not checking in on the thread once the season begins. So far we have 3 votes for the change and 9 teams that havent replied. Wont change anything unless a majority votes for it and if there are teams that are super against it i won't change anything given we are in-season and it will be put off to the next off-season to be discussed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back