Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2022/2023 (Year 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh not a single steal from 3 of my best at that cat. I've beeen realled in, not sure i can come back, pls do something reggie one time. God i rly couldve used Turner or Randle tonight, too many injuries.

Last edited:
Pleading my guys to get in the passing lanes or make a 3 ffs. Looks like itll come down to the big guns and the late games. If i lose just let it not be by Kennards 2 3s id hate to think i cost myself the matchup.

Edit. Praise be Reggie bullock got a steal & a 3. My Tillman stream failed, 2 steals a game and didnt get 1. Shouldve streamed a shooter sigh.

😬😬🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Can barely watch this its so tight.

Last edited:
Man. 3s, reb, steals, fg%, TO all still in the air. This is truly going to the last minute.

Edit. We are down to 5 players, its Giannis, Levert, CP3 vs Maxey and SGA. Gotta not turn it over and out steal them or shoot perfect from the field to hold on.

turnover, steals and fg% the cats that are up in the air.

Last edited:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo 2 steals, 1 from SGA, CP3 throws it str8 to him, 1 from Maxey, Giannis throws it str8 to him, we were tied on steals and FG% and i was up by 3 turnovers and now down on both that might be the decider, . :( I have to take over on fg% to win this with only Levert and a qtr from Giannis. It was looking really good and all of a sudden looks lost. Closest final imaginable, cant believe its gonna come down to a couple field goals.

What happens if its tied do i lose because i finished lower?

Bit bloody exciting!

TIe breaker...

Best regular season record vs opponent winS

Too much GiAnt!
mate my heart is in my mouth every time giannis dribbles the ball up. He dribbles up and takes a *ing 24 ftr* and im literally screaming noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Dunks only Giannis puhlllleeeassse. I just cant mate, this is the most exciting/stressful day of bball for me since Heat vs Spurs game 6 with that Ray Allen shot.

Just sub levert out pls, hes taking ridic shots.

Maxey and Giannis out, looks like its all on levert just gotta not miss 2 more shots and its done. Literally coming down to last 6 mins of cavs pacers.

Last edited:
Levert fouled out! Yus!!!! Barring a late stat correction i think i might have it by a single FG. Now all there is to do is sit and wait for the scorers to replay the game. Bloody gg Bugsy Mogues though im not gonna jinx myself with a premature victory speech. I mean we couldnt have played a closer game if we tried. Giannis and AD in bruiser mode when it looked like FG% was totally out of reach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done mate, your vets came to play and we didn't quite have enough.

I take solace in the fact that the young Templars will be better next season.
TY mate, honestly very surprised to pull this off without Randle, Turner, Nurkic and Beal, greatly helped out by the schedule, no way i win if the week wasnt packed into 3 days. Looks like my Tillman stream actually won me the matchup with his 100% shooting from the field. Still kinda scared itll get overturned somehow but stoked to win a 2nd title and looks like i might have to run it back 1 more year before rebuilding if i have indeed won. CP, Lebron dont age and Westbrook has been rejuvenated in Clipper land.

Anyways very gg if indeed the result stands, full respect to your guys and i have no doubt with such a young team youll only get better. GG my friend :)

Congrats deeman87 and commiserations to Bugsy Mogues

Just reinforces how much more fun keeper leagues are by creating differing manager priorities which assists trading.

deeman87 was able to load up and secure a title and Nice Guy Adam was able to rebuild his roster.

Congrats again deeman87.
TY mate! Happy to give up my picks for a shot at a title though i never really thought id win tbh and after finishing 6th it just goes to show that playoff H2h bball is really anyone's game, injuries derailed you and then in the final week both Bugsy and i were struck with a heap of injuries across our rosters and it came down to the last minute of the last game.

Many commiserations indeed to Bugsy Mogues, to lose by a single fg is incredibly tough luck and i couldnt help feeling a bit bad at his bad luck, but with a very good young team he'll get another chance next year. I must say that today was the most exciting day of fantasy ball that I've been a part of in some 15 years of playing, i had pretty much every game on from 8am and was shouting at the screen for a good 4-5 hours. :sweatsmile: Was good stuff, tx for a gg Bugs.

GG to everyone for the year and looking forward to trying to defend my title next year with a 40 year old Lebron. AD and Giannis were true beasts this week, was so lucky AD kept playing through his injuries for once, i wonder if it's a preview of whats to come in the real playoffs in the next month.

Last edited:
Hey guys would anyone be interested in a sister dynasty league to this with roto scoring instead? So in essence just another league with the same coaches but roto scoring, would ppl be keen? I miss roto though it doesnt have the same excitement that h2h has for sure. Anyways, im just taking interest and obv 4 months before next season starts so if ur interested shout out in the next 4 months lol.

Reposting... any comments other Managers, Commish?

Fellow Managers and Commish... before the season ends and we drift into the offseason, I'd like like to propose some tweaks to the league to reflect changes in the modern NBA.

Convert one of our C roster spots to a F or Util.

Bring forward the start of the play-offs at least one week to begin week 20

Change IL to IL+

Reduce waiver time to 1 day.

Reposting... any comments other Managers, Commish?

Fellow Managers and Commish... before the season ends and we drift into the offseason, I'd like like to propose some tweaks to the league to reflect changes in the modern NBA.

Convert one of our C roster spots to a F or Util.

Bring forward the start of the play-offs at least one week to begin week 20

Change IL to IL+

Reduce waiver time to 1 day.
what does IL+ mean? I dont like changing the C spot to a F but id be ok w changing it to a utility tho i dont really see a heap of need to change it but i do see how it would allow greater playoff flexibility and reduce effects of injuries and load management so thats cool. Def the playoffs i agree with.

IL+ replaces IL and is a Manager controlled designation. So instead of relying on Yahoo to apply IL or wait for a set number of missed games, Managers can move players in and out of the roster spot.

Hey Guys, I’m fine if either or all of Bugsy’s suggested changes are brought in.
Definitely agree playoffs a week earlier would help somewhat with players resting etc.
I do understand though if some managers have put time into getting some real quality C’s on their roster, potentially giving themselves a competitive advantage, would therefore be hesitant to change a C to an F or utility.
I’m not one of those managers though, so happy with whatever the league decides on that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back