Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2023/2024 (Year 14)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, so the Daily-tomorrow setting is incredibly frustrating. I drop a guy to move a player out of IL and it doesn't take effect for 24hrs? That sux, can we move to daily-today please?

OK, so the Daily-tomorrow setting is incredibly frustrating. I drop a guy to move a player out of IL and it doesn't take effect for 24hrs? That sux, can we move to daily-today please?
Well since no one seems to care ill change it when i get home this evening.

There has been a trade. My Devils will send Cam Thomas, Onyeka Okongwu, Santi Aldama and my first round pick to Boston Southies for Rudy Gobert, Dennis Schroder and Terry Rozier. Bostonian

Sad to part with Cam and to not get to enjoy OO when he finally gets let off the leash but i cant wait around for yrs, Lebron surely only has another yr of this left and just keeps forcing me to try and stay relevant. I expected to rebuild multiple times by now but ill keep retooling for as long as i can compete i guess. Hopefully this doesn't backfire making the move this early and my squad is healthy in April but i have kept Jalen Johnson and my 2nd to break glass in case of emergency at the deadline lol.

Last edited:

The league is currently undergoing an investigation into the Dante Devils training practices, as there have been indications and allegations of widespread systematic doping.

The league is currently undergoing an investigation into the Dante Devils training practices, as there have been indications and allegations of widespread systematic doping.
In my defense we've been doping for years, that's why Lebron is still shooting like 58% or whatever at age 39. (It rly is absurd) But no, if we were doping we'd absolutely be increasing the dose in preparation for this top of the table finals rematch...😅

o_O Will now be conducting an internal investigation into whatever is going on this week in the hope that my players can continue their ridiculous play going forward. Giannis with the lazy 64 pt game, absolutely absurd day from my team with Nurkic the lone player under 20 points but he still puts up 15/22/3/2. Think this is just a case of running into some crazy variance lol.

o_O Will now be conducting an internal investigation into whatever is going on this week in the hope that my players can continue their ridiculous play going forward. Giannis with the lazy 64 pt game, absolutely absurd day from my team with Nurkic the lone player under 20 points but he still puts up 15/22/3/2. Think this is just a case of running into some crazy variance lol.
"Crazy variance" ...see Essendondon 2012.

OK Gents, FUBAR are keen to move on some vets and get young guys with potential (preferably young guys who have already displayed some of that potential, but happy to look at all. Also could be interested in draft picks (mainly 1st rounders though).

Guys I'm looking to move are Steph Curry, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, Jordan Clarkson, Tyus Jones, Malcolm Brogdon and Nick Richards.

It's very tight at the top of the leader board this year, so you guys in contention for a title, surely these guys could help you get that edge, so make me some offers.

I'm not going to give these guys away just for the sake of it, so make the offers decent. Also don't ask me what I'm looking for - just make me the offers you think are appropriate and we'll go from there. I'm not after any specific stats or positions, just as I said above younger guys with potential, and preferably guys that have at least started to display some of that potential already.

So make me some offers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder to everyone that you need to be setting line ups, it isnt ok to just not set lineups for a month+. This league requires full participation and it isnt too much to ask to login to yahoo once a week and click start active players. If someone doesnt set lineups for months on end it isnt fair to the rest of the league. Non participation for half a season will result in expulsion from the league, i dont rly think there can be much argument there. I will talk to Billy regarding this but id honestly prefer not to boot someone from the league. For now i am going about this via PM and this is a general statement.

Has anyone, does anyone play fantasy AFL? Considering giving it a crack.
Only play dynasty category leagues dont play pts versions like supercoach or dreamteam or the draft version but i use to, just once u go to cat scoring its hard to go back to pts. Some years i still sign up just to see if i can get in the top couple thousand for a chance at first but if im not in the top 10k or so in the fisrt couple rounds i usually stop trying coz u need to be pretty perfect to start to have a chance at the prizes. Still is fun tho so def give it a go if u havent played b4.

Hi there fellow Southbeachers.
I have too many Centres, anybody want one for a future pick? Zach Collins, Nick Richards, JV?
Have too many bigs myself lol. 😬 Hard to tell what's going on with my team of late, a few key injuries and a real life trade or two and my team has totally fallen flat. But that's sports and I guess I certainly can't complain after Dutchy was injured in the semis and then u were in the finals last yr.

Last two weeks, who's going to snag that last playoff spot from the Zombie Trust the Process? Can the Templars hold on for top seed?
If our top of the table clash ends today were exactly even lol, i assume it goes to tie breaker then...? Could be quite massive since Duchy is playing last this week and looks set for 8-1 or 7-2. He looks certain to get one of the two bye spots, i def need at least 5-4 to have a shot at the week off.

One more regular season matchup after this week... you and Dutchy H2H for a bye?
oh is it ok so this isnt the decider for some reason thought this was the last week didnt even click next week. Guess ur in a the great spot then and its me and dutchy who are in peril of 3rd lol.

Masssive trade to announce right on the deadline! The hardest trade ive had to decide on since KAT for Giannis or Russ for Jokic and Booker and hopefully not as detrimental as the latter lol though no doubt ill wish i hadnt done it in 2 yrs. With that said...

My Devils will send, with absolute regret, knowing full well that hes going to be an absolute fantasy star and he already is...

Jalen Johnson AKA Lebron lite 2.0 along with Precious and my future first (next seasons) draft pick to Fubar INC. For Steph Curry and Tobias Harris

With this we push our chips into the middle and go as all in for the next two yrs as is possible. Im not even fully sure this makes me better this season, coz JJ is that good but i got 2 yrs of contention left and Lebron has been hassling me to try and trade for Steph in this league for yrs now and i have been trying, tried to trade Maxey for him a yr ago, now we finally get it done. Just hope we stay healthy for the post season and i havent traded away what i consider to be a top 5-10 young guy in the league for nothing. But we will try and anything short of a 3rd title will be a failure now. :oops::screamcat::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

:rainbow::fire:

Tony Richo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back