Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2022/2023 (Year 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m now a little C heavy.
Anyone needing a big send me an offer with a smaller guy/future pick.
Olynyk, Vanderbilt and JV specifically are available…

When i flame out of the playoffs in a week, my whole team is up for trade and i am going full rebuild. Some nifty players on my roster, sadly it has gotten to the point where age has caught up with Bron, CP, Westbrook and i just dont have the pieces to acquire more win now talent for next yr. So im tearing it down, hopefully i can get a few nice players to kick start the rebuild, a few ok players on my roster ;)

Trade block - Giannis, Anthony Davis, Randle, Nurkic, M Turner, lebron, cp3, cj, beal, well everyone. Only player i wont trade is OO (not untouchable but hes likely gonna be kept).

Come @ me with offers once the playoffs are over or a few weeks before the draft. Will be after picks and young players. The dynasty that never was is over with just 1 title to show for it. A monumentally missed opportunity with the 2nd worst trade of my fantasy life ruining my team. GG.

Stupid Lebron going and getting injured and ruining my chances this year, for someone who wants to be the GOAT he sure does miss a lot of games for someone so young. ^_^

Don’t give up too soon deeman87 that late season resting/tanking and little injuries are starting to take hold.
i havent given up this season mate, of course im gonna do my best to win playoff games but i am going into rebuild regardless next season so im just waving the rebuild flag and offering up my guys while they are still in their prime so i can get good value. :D Though FTR i think chances are i am out in a week given Lebron is injured, giannis might be injured, Westbrook is borderline about to be dropped. But yes, anything can happen in playoffs. If Lebron hadnt got injured id give myself a shot, crazy he was still putting up such stats that would make or break a playoff game in yr 19. Without him i can see a 3-6 loss week 1 sadly.

Good luck in the play-offs guys, it's always a bit of a crapshoot.
May the best Templars win!
Yep good luck mate, Templars deserve a GF win a bit like the Dees in footy, a lot of pain back in the days when you were international players only. Good to see your mob with a home playoff series, im sure Templar fans are pinching themselves a bit like Kings fans. Funnily enough i think if you still had that strat and had all the best overseas guys like Luka, Jokic, Giannis etc. you would prob be pretty dominant but easier said than done of course.

Fellow Managers and Commish... before the season ends and we drift into the offseason, I'd like like to propose some tweaks to the league to reflect changes in the modern NBA.

Convert one of our C roster spots to a F or Util.

Bring forward the start of the play-offs at least one week to begin week 20

Change IL to IL+

Reduce waiver time to 1 day.

Last edited:
Fellow Managers and Commish... before the season ends and we drift into the offseason, I'd like like to propose some tweaks to the league to reflect changes in the modern NBA.

Convert one of our C roster spots to a F or Util.

Bring forward the start of the play-offs at least one week to begin week 20

Change IL to IL+

Reduce waiver time to 1 day.
i like it. Load management is such an issue in the last weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting there on the weekend looking at who to add for this weeks matchup, really wanted to add both Reaves and Dunn but both had games on the 22nd when i already had too many players playing so i dont add either hoping to stream them later in the week. Moo adds both.

Yesterday trying to decide who to add, almost add Bagley but he's burnt me twice this season already when ive added him, ponder for 30 mins or so while im sitting at an appointment and then get called in and have to make a decision and i add Dort to try and give myself a shot at steals and 3s. Bagley Goes on to have his best game of his career w 31 points, 8 reb, 4 3s, 5 stocks, my opponent Moo then adds him.

Now to complete the cycle Dort will for sure go 2/11. Not feeling great about this matchup despite taking an early lead as all my streamers have been taken by Moo. Trying to be too cute with who plays on what days prob gonna bite me in the ass just take BPA and stop worrying about who plays when. Stunned Bagley could go on to put up that line, aiyah!

Edit. Dort goes 3/11 lol. i really had a strong feeling i should go Bagley and i still click Dort, i dont know why just one of those rushed bad decisions that could well cost me this matchup. Obv still anyone games but i think if i add Bagley it wouldve put me in a really strong spot.

Last edited:
Not Paul George too!! 😭
Here i was thinking id drawn the easier matchup, but seems that is not the case given all your injuries, very unlucky given you've been by far the best team all yr. Guess no matter how good your team is, playoff bball is a war of attrition and seems Bugsy is playing some hard 1990 Pistons D. Surprised i didnt see Zaza on his roster...

Left flabbergasted by Moo going all out and using all his waiver adds 3 days in. Seems hes stolen all the point guards despite my lack of any Lebron's this week, i dont even have 1 lebron so im not totally sure where im gonna get assists from. But i see you Moo and i am very much regretting adding a 2nd player early in the week as i will be lacking the moves i need to both improve my team now to try and counter his moves and stream late in the week. Not sure which is more important, would've been good to do both.

Honestly if DutchRudder manages to pull this off this week with that many injuries we should all pack up and go home for the next 5 yrs lol, coz there couldnt be a better week to beat him. Im sure Bugsy Mogues is still sweating at the idea of having to face luka, bam, jokic, etc. You know he needs bodies though when Bogdanovich is getting dropped, Richards i was sitting there staring at for like an hour trying to decide between he and Looney and even though Richards has the extra game, i really needed the extra assists and steals so thanks for making the decision for me Dutchy. Moo also forced to drop some talent, playoffs are when all the top teams are forced to drop top 80 players because injuries. Its prob how i originally dropped Smart, Bam and others.

I can almost guarantee both matchups will be decided by 1 turnover... exciting eh? Day'ron Sharp stream for the win!

...and a clear example of the vagrancies of H2H. If this league was Roto, Dutch would be untouchable. Game on!

I can almost guarantee both matchups will be decided by 1 turnover... exciting eh? Day'ron Sharp stream for the win!

...and a clear example of the vagrancies of H2H. If this league was Roto, Dutch would be untouchable. Game on!
Absolutely, i think hed have it in the bag for many yrs with roto, on that note i miss ye olde KMC cup. But ye def both games going down to the wire and i think wed both have been smoked had all teams been at full strength but as is game on, we are in for some close games and theres some pretty good players on waivers!

Brook Lopez comes out with 4blocks in 1st qtr. I thought w me up by 10 blocks it was a won cat but no. Meanwhile Nurkic, Beal sit 2 games, multiple other possible outs, unreal. God I messed up my waiver adds I'm helpless now. Looks like the tides are turning In both matchups 😪 Need full bodies ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back