2022/2023 THE BILL LAIMBEER CUP - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

This has got to be a record, surely?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-23-15-47-25-89_1a20167a155d6136fa6c043405384da9.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-23-15-47-25-89_1a20167a155d6136fa6c043405384da9.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19
So I made a trade offer for Haliburton giving up Bam, CJ and Anderson earlier this week that got accepted, yet hasn't gone through on my roster and it doesn't say the trade was vetoed? Does anyone know what the deal with trades are and what may have happened here?

So I made a trade offer for Haliburton giving up Bam, CJ and Anderson earlier this week that got accepted, yet hasn't gone through on my roster and it doesn't say the trade was vetoed? Does anyone know what the deal with trades are and what may have happened here?
Past the trade deadline i would assume. To stop trade shenanigans going into finals

Was wondering this myself. It may have possibly been at my end, as it looks like I didn't have roster space to accommodate a 1 for 3 player trade. I've made space now though. I wonder if it'll go through overnight...

No Fucking Way GIF by TLC Europe

Hey guys Bugsy Mogues and I are starting a new dynasty roto league, recruiting now for the upcoming season, draft will be sometime near NBA training camp or a bit before depending on how quickly we fill the league and get everything set up. Come sign up below if you're keen on some roto action, see rules in thread :)

Definitely going around again, i will begin to chase people up next week.

Blacky quin_stick Sooper Dannnnnnnnnn

If someone knows Sydney Norf (Josh) can you please check with him. I will try and contact Sea Otter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I'm in - although I still would like clarification on this trade and the rules of the league? The league settings say that there is no trade deadline, and this trade was approved by all parties and not vetoed but never went through? Pretty big disincentive to play keeper/dynasty leagues if trades are made when you're out of playoff contention and want to build for future years. Selfishly I still want it to go through, but I feel that won't be agreed on.

Yes, I'm in - although I still would like clarification on this trade and the rules of the league? The league settings say that there is no trade deadline, and this trade was approved by all parties and not vetoed but never went through? Pretty big disincentive to play keeper/dynasty leagues if trades are made when you're out of playoff contention and want to build for future years. Selfishly I still want it to go through, but I feel that won't be agreed on.
There is no trade deadline but a trade won't get processed unless a team has available spots on the roster. I assumed when the trade is proposed where it involves a 3 for 1 like this one the ESPN system would require the person accepting the 3 players to drop the 2 players from his roster to make room before the trade was accepted by ESPN. As i never got an email advising of the trade (any other league members, please correct me if i am wrong and you got a notification) then it is likely the trade never got properly accepted.

Can't be sure exactly what happened but as the trade was agreed on by both parties in the forum posts above, i will see if i can amend the rosters (manually as the league manager) to incorporate the switch of players.

I just need to hear from Blacky and santoz (sea otter) and then we can get ready to draft.

Also to clarify the draft order for the bottom 6 will be determined by an independent person posting a draft order optimizer for the 6 spots, more details to follow shortly.

Could all people begin to set their 6 keepers.

I have no idea how, or why, I agreed to this Sooper

I must have had some grand plan back when I agreed to it, but I'm stuffed if I can make sense of it now! 🤪😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back