Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2022/2023 (Year 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey there fantasy degenerates!
Deeman and I have nutted out the rules and structure for new Roto dynasty league.
we're Looking for another 13 committed Managers to join us.

New thread will be posted this evening and hope you all will sign up there. I shall post thread link here when it's good to go.

Managers please nominate your participation in our new league here...

White Chocolate Dynasty Cup

Reposting... any comments other Managers, Commish?

Fellow Managers and Commish... before the season ends and we drift into the offseason, I'd like like to propose some tweaks to the league to reflect changes in the modern NBA.

Convert one of our C roster spots to a F or Util.

Bring forward the start of the play-offs at least one week to begin week 20

Change IL to IL+

Reduce waiver time to 1 day.
I like each one of these and being the dictator that I am they'll be brought in.

In relation to the C spot, I agree, the way the NBA is trending, with teams playing a lot of small ball centres that are often not positioned as a C in yahoo, I think one C position should be converted to another Utility position.

Come join the white chocolate dynasty league that bugsy and I are starting guys. So far from this league we've got Billy, Tony, Helios and Bostonian along with bugsy and i. We have 3 open manager slots left atm I believe. Be good to get 75% of this league in. DutchRudder, Moo Peter H Nice Guy Adam Cameron_K Gridlock'd need 3 of u. Sent u all a group PM, come sign up 😁

Come join the white chocolate dynasty league that bugsy and I are starting guys. So far from this league we've got Billy, Tony, Helios and Bostonian along with bugsy and i. We have 3 open manager slots left atm I believe. Be good to get 75% of this league in. DutchRudder, Moo Peter H Nice Guy Adam Cameron_K Gridlock'd need 3 of u. Sent u all a group PM, come sign up 😁
Ok this is now full pls ignore for those or you not in this. Ty to everyone who signed up, see you all next season while I try to defend my crown 👑 which seems very unlikely after managing to snag a 2nd ring with a very old team.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back