Suggestion Custom Watch Console

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Chief

is it possible to tweak the watch console preference setting so you can choose which 1-10 watched boards display there?

at the moment i even have things like moderators board showing there tho no longer a mod and cant remove it, but mainly would like the ability to choose which 10 of the eight hundred boards subscribed to are up there. Obviously to put the most visited boards there.

but currently the list and order is randomly generated, which kinda defeats the purpose of it -- a quick easy way to get to your favorite boards.

That's the default that I set. Do you not watch any threads or forums?
At the time of the screenshot all my watched threads were read. I stopped the forums themselves from showing in that list because I thought it was too clunky. I've just turned it on again now and set it to just show 1 forum so that might work for me. The cricket link is now gone so that's a bonus I guess.

At the time of the screenshot all my watched threads were read. I stopped the forums themselves from showing in that list because I thought it was too clunky. I've just turned it on again now and set it to just show 1 forum so that might work for me. The cricket link is now gone so that's a bonus I guess.
If there is nothing to go into that bar, it shows a set of default links that I set.

If there is nothing to go into that bar, it shows a set of default links that I set.
Yeah I think I may have given up on the watched forums in that bar a bit too early...It might actually do exactly what I want :eek:

Thanks.