Fantasy Cutthroat 2012 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree that the most logical thing to do if nobody else joins up before the draft starts is to have people to take 2 teams.

If possible maybe make sure that their 2nd teams aren't in the same league as the 1st team, and maybe try not to have 1 league full of 2nd teams?

That's another good suggestion that I will do, drd23.

I guess for now I'll give it a few weeks in case more join, and if people know others who might be keen to play can let them know.
And then start of July (?) start setting up the divisions, sending invites to espn league page, and starting the draft.

I wonder if this new site gets tapatalk updated, if that can help the drafting as well. I think tapatalk will help, will send a mobile phone text message to everyone subscribed to a draft thread say whenever a pick is made, so to keep everyone aware. If that's how tapatalk works?

I'll be in if there's a slot left!

Will be on holidays in early July (limited iternet access) but still keen.

hi all, my mate told me to join so ill be happy to be a part of this. ive only just joined bigfooty which Eagleoz told me the best NFL fantasy leagues are at.
Good to see you finally join mate, like GG said make sure you do the survey in the main American Football thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, that's a good Xen feature, you can put an @ sign in front of a users name (all typed inside a post, no space between the @ and their name) and it sends them an alert.

This will also be helpful when regular users are online but not making their picks in the draft

Its not just a Xen feature ;)

This is just some regular fantasy football with your own specific scoring criteria right?

If so, yeah I'll sign up.

Well, it's not a regular fantasy roster or line-up (no bench players for instance).
And yeah the scoring is completely custom.

36 maximum spots. 2 spots left to fill.

1. beinpurplengreen
2. gg
3. larrydavid
4. oscarman
5. tgbb
6. drd23
7. hoggy
8. burningleviathan
9. matt_897
10. chadwiko
11. eagleoz83