Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And CJ another good get. But you shot your own foot off drafting that old geezer qb just before. The points were too tempting? Lol.
PFM 270 points will be better than Big Ben or Eli's (the other guy I was looking at) 240-250 points

Besides, having PFM and CJ will mean I will get a consistent spread on offense each week because at least one of them will show up each week for the Broncs. I won't be inconsistent

He won't get enough carries to justify being selected as your bell-cow RB in CT. Forte would've been a much better RB, as he'll get a million carries AND receptions. But Spiller will basically have a line like 3 carries, 13 yards, 5 recs, 56 yards. That might still be ok for 15-20 pts, not sure off the top of my head.
Carries?
If I was worried about carries I'd have drafted Ingram.

All purpose yards is what Spiller brings to NO. Having the screen game back this year with genuine speed out of the backfield & a true #1 back (Ingram), the Saints will be back setting offensive records.

Carries?
If I was worried about carries I'd have drafted Ingram.

All purpose yards is what Spiller brings to NO. Having the screen game back this year with genuine speed out of the backfield & a true #1 back (Ingram), the Saints will be back setting offensive records.
Seeing as youre finally back in CT after a 5 or so year absence, it's incumbent of me to give you some of the switch I've been dolling out to the other hacks and noobs in Chainsaw and other leagues. Welcome back, gramps :p

Admittedly, I was considering Spiller myself :$

Anyway.... if he gets 3 carries 13 yards and 5 recs and 56 yards he would score....a whopping 8.24 pts. He'd need a TD, and a couple +40 yard plays to make it to 15.

Fantasy Alert #1....

----------

ESPN's Ron Jaworski said he "Like(s) the future of the Jets with Geno Smith at quarterback."

Geno's career has often been the butt of jokes through two seasons, but he's played in a QB-unfriendly system with guys like Jeremy Kerley and Jeff Cumberland as primary targets. We saw a flicker of hope over last season's final four games as he completed 65.1 percent of his throws with a 6:2 TD-to-INT ration en route to a 105.3 passer rating. Now Smith has excellent weapons (Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Jace Amaro, Devin Smith) to fit the Chan Gailey's spread scheme that's similar to the one he excelled in at West Virginia. We're not ruling out a big step forward.

10437509.jpg

Seeing as youre finally back in CT after a 5 or so year absence, it's incumbent of me to give you some of the switch I've been dolling out to the other hacks and noobs in Chainsaw and other leagues. Welcome back, gramps :p
Like Drew, in my field field of expertise I might be considered old, but I still leave them in dust. :)

Admittedly, I was considering Spiller myself :$

Anyway.... if he gets 3 carries 13 yards and 5 recs and 56 yards he would score....a whopping 8.24 pts. He'd need a TD, and a couple +40 yard plays to make it to 15.
He has WR speed playing out of the backfield in the most explosive offense in football.

Tell me what's not to like?

Besides, I like players that are known by their initials rather than the full name.

Like Drew, in my field field of expertise I might be considered old, but I still leave them in dust. :)

He has WR speed playing out of the backfield in the most explosive offense in football.

Tell me what's not to like?

Besides, I like players that are known by their initials rather than the full name.

Lol. They arent top 3 "explosive".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which are top 3 then?

It doesn't matter. Their offense was rubbish last year (compared to previous seasons) and they've since given up Graham and Stills.

How exactly are they supposed to have gotten better/"more explosive"? By trading for a centre and picking up an always-injured RB with one good season (3 years ago)?

(Eagles, Dolphins, given its central to their schemes, and Packers or Broncos on the strength of their QBs and range of options on offense.)

I'm very surprised with the drafting tactics here.
I thought the tried and true method of 1 RB & 3 WRs was much more successful than the 2 RB & 2WRs option???

I'm very surprised with the drafting tactics here.
I thought the tried and true method of 1 RB & 3 WRs was much more successful than the 2 RB & 2WRs option???
Some people never learn ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back