D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you should offer your such wise opinions to the vafa record? Easy potting someone doing a job you won't do yourself.
Simple facts and making things up, dont make statements about clubs without any research. Its pretty simple. More simple than potting a bloke for having a go.

Dead set disrespectful towards every other club.

Wrong. BD69 is not from canterbury (overratedburry) . BD69 is just an avid div 4 supporter who is just putting in his 2c. Only see 3 teams making a run for it in the 1s. PC Manham and Westb.

-BD69

And someone who can refer to themselves in the third person really well

Round 5 selections.

North Brunswick
v Masala. 4 points here for the taking.

Canterbury v Westbourne. Match of the round. Time to asses the claims of each club.

Chadstone
v Sth Mornington. Oh I hope I've got this right.

Mt Lilydale v Parkside. Just a guess. I admit.

Point Cook v Box Hill North. Bulldogs. Simplr as that.

Mannigham Cobras - have a break. Could do worse than go have a look at North Brunswick.
Good to have a light training run. Just sayin'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple facts and making things up, dont make statements about clubs without any research. Its pretty simple. More simple than potting a bloke for having a go.

Dead set disrespectful towards every other club.
TT if we are worrying about the Div 4 apprentice comic writer we have got huge problems. Let him pump up his club in fact what else would you expect him to do a little more respect and equal coverage of all clubs in the Division would be appreciated. But remember we are talking about a player from that powerhouse club Canterbury that finished third last year and last the previous ten seasons please give me a spell.

Went pretty well last week so lets see if we can maintain it.

North Brunswick vs Masala
Canterbury vs Westbourne
Chadstone
vs South Mornington
Mt Lilydale vs Parkside
Point Cook
vs Box Hill North

worst thing that could happen between chaddy and SM is a draw
Im going for chadstone for the simple fact that they havent won in longer

TT if we are worrying about the Div 4 apprentice comic writer we have got huge problems. Let him pump up his club in fact what else would you expect him to do a little more respect and equal coverage of all clubs in the Division would be appreciated. But remember we are talking about a player from that powerhouse club Canterbury that finished third last year and last the previous ten seasons please give me a spell.

I laughed at his "point cook a mere 2 years ago were the easy beats that clubs used to take the opportunity to rest players and be Gauranteed the four points."

This despite Point Cook making the finals that year and the year before that......

If your going to take the role and make statements like that, maybe checking the website that has the results on there just to double check before you make a complete dick of yourself.

BD69 tips for the week

Ones

North Brunswick vs Masala - Humdinger will watch with great interest... NB 20 goals

Canterbury vs Westbourne - OB (overatedbury) to go as well as the DIV4 write ups .. WB 7 goals

Chadstone vs South Mornington -
10-10 draw

Mt Lilydale vs Parkside - 15 - 15 draw

Point Cook vs
Box Hill North - 33 goals

Twos

North Brunswick vs Masala

Canterbury vs Westbourne

Chadstone vs
South Mornington

Mt Lilydale vs Parkside

Point Cook vs
Box Hill North

- BD69

Canterbury managed to sneak home by 5 goals in a high quality struggle. A windy day which played havoc with the skills of both sides. Westbourne were missing Johns and others, and will definitely be there at the business end.

Last edited:
2s score?

Westbourne by 8 points I think. The game was called off early in the last quarter for an ambulance to come and collect Canterbury 2's captain Turbo with a neck injury. Good news though - Turbo just has whiplash. Westbourne had the upper hand for most of the day but Canterbury had the wind in the last quarter. Evenly matched I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back