D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scores that side with too many on for the time they had too many on the ground, plus a free kick from the goal square to the side who is correct. (I.e, if count is 18v18 then the side that called the count will be penalised, if they are right then obviously the impeding side is penalised.)
What was the outcome?

Canterbury player received a red card. But they replaced him. Head count was 18-18 but Canterbury should have had 17. So is it the quarter score is wiped or just when they had an advantage? Canterbury got up by 5 goals and I don't think they scored much while he was on the field.

Whilst they had the advantage. Unless something has changed.

They note the time the player was sent off, and time that the count happend, the. Score should be noted at that time and then worked out later.

Was a free kick awarded at the goal square? That is often forgotten.

Whilst they had the advantage. Unless something has changed.

They note the time the player was sent off, and time that the count happend, the. Score should be noted at that time and then worked out later.

Was a free kick awarded at the goal square? That is often forgotten.

Ah yep. Makes sense, didn't really make a difference. Canterbury the better side in both games today.

Free kick was awarded in the goal square yep. Was an interesting experience, never seen it happen before.

Wheels off, BHN last month has been very good.

Back the team in form.

I.e Northern Blues, west Brunswick from the years below.

I reckon that there are a few cards that Canterbury are missing from thier deck, and they haven't seen BHN full hand yet.

BHN extremely well set up. Aka West Brunswick like of the past two years.

Will Lowden play? If he does, is he 100%?

Good call :$:$:$

Good call :$:$:$
You get some right, you get some wrong.

Parkside ran you blokes to a point in the first game this year, both sides have improved.

Don't count your premiership medals yet.

You get some right, you get some wrong.

Parkside ran you blokes to a point in the first game this year, both sides have improved.

Don't count your premiership medals yet.

I don't play for them so no premiership medals for me. Have a couple of mates down the club so been to a few of their games this year. Just seems a couple on this board seem to have a real hatred of them which surprises as in the games I have seen they haven't been grubs or had abusive fans etc

Certain,y from the games I have seen (didn't go to westbourne when they got beat) round one was the most competitive game of the year so Parkside will win if they are good enough.

Was lucky enough to be asked to come along to watch the game today , got to say BHN were gritty and hung in all day but after 1/2 time the game opened right up and Canterbury looked far quicker over the ground .
look fwd to going to the GF having read the pumping up of Parkside .

Parkside a far different team to the one who played in round 1. Should be a great game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parkside a far different team to the one who played in round 1. Should be a great game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be truthful i know very little about the comp , its was a catch up to watch a good mates son play that lead me there ....enjoyed the contest .

Just read about the juggernaut, self described by their own scribe.

The arrogance from one can tarr the rest.

As I said earlier, the best side will win. both grades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe most of the hatred to Canterbury is solely due to the over zealous writing contained in the D4 round summary's written by a Canterbury player who has been at the club for one season (ex junior though).

Good to see the VAFA have looked after everyone and picked Aquinas for the big dance!?! Would have thought Garcey was a decent fit for most and seemed a reasonable surface

Just read about the juggernaut, self described by their own scribe.

The arrogance from one can tarr the rest.

As I said earlier, the best side will win. both grades

The whole juggernaut thing has been a problem here for us this year. We are hated on BF and I can understand why. Lets not forget about us giving a chance to a certain football pariah early in the season who badmouthed everyone on BF. None of our players post here, and we encourage them to not read it. I'd be surprised if anyone we played against thought we were as arrogant as we appear to be on this forum.

Round 1 was a great game. I hope round 19 will be just as good. Good luck to the Red Devils

I believe most of the hatred to Canterbury is solely due to the over zealous writing contained in the D4 round summary's written by a Canterbury player who has been at the club for one season (ex junior though).

Good to see the VAFA have looked after everyone and picked Aquinas for the big dance!?! Would have thought Garcey was a decent fit for most and seemed a reasonable surface

Couldn't have said it any better about the rubbish that has been put together in that record

Couldn't have said it any better about the rubbish that has been put together in that record
Yeah, I hear you. Think one bloke has done more damage than good with going above and beyond giving the boys an extra bit of pep in their step on Saturdays and disrespecting too many others. The Canterbury two's line coach did a terrible job this year and his final effort in the Ammo Record this week will be no different - Canterbury Two's - Premiers - Already. Think the One's will have Parkside covered, the biffo Parkside got away with a couple of weeks back wont happen again. Umpires will be on notice.

Guys out of interest I'm heading to the GF Sat , can anyone give me some idea on each of the sides in regards to game beakers , names and numbers if possible .
Cheers Dasher

Note that there has been a venue change. Grand Final is at Parade. Apparently Aquinas is a bit of a bog? Never been there myself but that was the whisper.

Parkside, Biffo? Who would of thought....

Real or imagined?
Yeah, I hear you. Think one bloke has done more damage than good with going above and beyond giving the boys an extra bit of pep in their step on Saturdays and disrespecting too many others. The Canterbury two's line coach did a terrible job this year and his final effort in the Ammo Record this week will be no different - Canterbury Two's - Premiers - Already. Think the One's will have Parkside covered, the biffo Parkside got away with a couple of weeks back wont happen again. Umpires will be on notice.

Biffo Parkside got away with? Is that referring to the game against Westbourne?if so flying the flag for their skipper and best player after being cleaned up late and concussed on ground is hardly biffo mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back