D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely Shane Mclaren wasn't concussed against Westbourne? He played the following week and had about 50 possessions. I did hear that the "Parkside Biffo" was a response to an off the ball incident from Westbourne though.

Any news on whether Canterbury have been penalised for having a extra man on the field? Would be funny if both pre-lim winners were DQ'd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If point cook were legit they'd step aside or something...
You would think so, caught out on a technicality of one player playing one more XIII's game than reserves. And the definition of a third team to the vafa is a premier third and not a club XIII's even though it is Westbournes THIRD team. Personally i find it discrimination. If this was a premier comp and not division 4 there would be no case to answer for.

That absolutely stinks, especially for the Point Cook blokes. You would feel wrong after copping a 90 point hiding by a team that is undefeated, then having your silly sunday/mad monday and then getting told that you are in the big dance. Bit like the Aussies appealing for that stokes dismissal. technically correct, but a stinker of a decision.

I know the trophy cabinet is a little bare down PC way after lean years being in the comp but if anyone thinks this is the way to do it....well, it just speaks volumes about the fabric of a select few at the helm at Saltwater Reserve and sadly, will be a blight on all who wear the colours for years to come.

I know the trophy cabinet is a little bare down PC way after lean years being in the comp but if anyone thinks this is the way to do it....well, it just speaks volumes about the fabric of a select few at the helm at Saltwater Reserve and sadly, will be a blight on all who wear the colours for years to come.

So based on your post I assume Point Cook requested this rather than VAFA admin picking up the error?

What would happen if PC "stepped aside" and Westbourne beat Canterbury in the GF? Would Catnerbury then turn around and say that Westbourne should have been DQ?

Apparently the boys down at Canterbury were quite keen to play Westbourne.

westboune disqullfied this week in twos ?

point cook to play canterbury ???????

J BRAHAM O Westbourne

To play reserves minimum of 4 Reserves games and max 10 in Seniors!
5 RESERVES GAMES BUT 2 WERE FINALS SO DON'T COUNT
SO ....... Only had 3 reserves games in the kitty if seniors not playing!

Game Log
Date
Opposition G BST
Sat 4/Jul
Manningham Cobras AFC 1 0
Sat 15/Aug North Brunswick AFC 1 0
Sat 22/Aug Canterbury Football Club 6 5
Sun 30/Aug South Mornington 0 0
Sat 5/Sep Point Cook AFC 0 0

No seniors playing on last weekend so not qualified.

POOR CLUB MANAGEMENT - DON'T BLAME THE PLAYER!

THE EYE
:cry:

To play reserves minimum of 4 Reserves games and max 10 in Seniors​

Not really that simple, you can play a combined number of Ressies and Thirds games. Westbourne have a Thirds team, Braham played in a few times. The rule stipulates the thirds game must be Premier, and not Clubbies - which is the problem.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back