Rumour Daisy Thomas can spell Hawthorn - rampant speculation ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thank you, I do not want this bloke at my Football Club.

st_thomas-200x0.jpg

Look at that young bloke being a silly young bloke. Glad we don't have any of those types currently on our list.

Isn't that what we just lost with he who has lost our respect?

Is suggest we need midfield rejuvenation. Schoenmakers could be a marking forward.

If he can't spend 85% of his time in the midfield I'm not interested. We don't need a 650k forward flanker.

On a certain other thread we were willing to give up 1.1 a year for another flanker. Sydney just offered 10 mil to one.:D

When this kid is on ... He's an awesome runner and makes heaps of space!
BUT, this ankle worries me .. it's been almost 2 years since this problem started, that is of real concern!

I don't think anyone of us would be disappointed if Dale Thomas goes to Carlton instead. Spare cash to front load contracts and have a play at some free agents or trades next year, sounds like a plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, would love Dale in our team. I think with the mids we have, he would be a really dangerous Midfielder in our team.

We need another gun in our midfield to compete next year with Sydney and Fremantle. Not so much the Cats though, I think they need another midfielder and forward to develop to be really competitive again.

Dale Thomas, Dylan Shiels or Taylor Adams. More so Dale Thomas and Dylan Shiels... really rate the both of them. Great players.

To be honest, would love Dale in our team. I think with the mids we have, he would be a really dangerous Midfielder in our team.

We need another gun in our midfield to compete next year with Sydney and Fremantle. Not so much the Cats though, I think they need another midfielder and forward to develop to be really competitive again.

Dale Thomas, Dylan Shiels or Taylor Adams. More so Dale Thomas and Dylan Shiels... really rate the both of them. Great players.

Dylan Shiels would be next to impossible to get. Their demands would not be worth it. Especially considering we are looking to defend our flag next year.

Patience required until confirmed please but I can tell you that we didn't want to pay Mumford the money he was after and GWS have offered him $600k.

Daisy to Hawks on $650k is what I'm hearing but that's just between us for now folks :)
Looks like your sauce has that dried gunky stuff at the tip of the nozzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back